Christmas Pokemon

Guest UnknownUser11

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

311609 Happy Fun Christmas Pokemon Time

Whilst we have some mappers xmasifying the place ready for xmassy stuff to happen, we are needing some Pokemon ideas that will be catch-able during the holidays.

So if you could kindly post names of Pokemon you would like to see xmasified so you can catch them during this holidays that would be great!

They appear in game with a green name when linked in chat, and they can be different colours, look different, wear clothes, just like last years xmas ones.

So far we have Pikachu, Raichu, Sandshrew & Sandslash done.

8225c93a8d0744819994a010444585e9.png

Please pichu too

-riolu=(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke) riolu with a santa hat

-eevee=every evos has different costumes(make another spawn place for it also since its a safari poke)

-ralts= gardevoir has a christmas scarf, gallade has a santa hat

-togepi=scarf(togekiss will have a long scarf with outer looks that looks as if togekiss is really flying)

-machop=(machamp will have a santa suit +santa beard)

-stantler=with red nose(rudolf :wink: )

-gastly=with santa hat (gengar will have a santa beard or a gengar that is white with carrot as a nose etc(snowman)

-shroomish(with santa hat)

-venusaur(with light bulbs)

-chandelure(light bulbs)

-altaria(christmas decorations on its cloud)

i added more pokes

Floatzel, the little mark on its belly can be changed to look like a Christmas Tree, like what you guys did with Ursaring and the marking on its chest, and the floatation sac that's attached to body could be changed to look like a Christmas Wreath, same idea with Buizel, floatation sac is changed to resemble a Christmas Wreathe,Hypno could also have Christmas Wreath design for the fur around its neck and the hypno watch thing it holds could be a mistle toe, Cubone and Marowak could hold Candy Canes instead of bones. Furret could have it's design changed to resemble a Candy Cane. Finally Stantler could be given a red nose to resemble, Rudolph, the famous red nosed reindeer. I thought i would go into detail and describe how they could look, I hope you guys take these into consideration. Also happy Thanksgiving if any of you celebrate Thanksgiving! :Grin:

"Everyone has it in them to be the best, but not everyone has the will power to strive to be the best, only when we put our heart and soul into what we do, can we achieve the best results"