Project Guild League

Hisokah

1. 1.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice suggestion :y: afaik ther's a similar feature in other mmo for getting ownership for Mewtwo at cerulean caves.

I dun think it's priority for now, but yeh will be a good addition to guild systems :)

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

This idea is sensational, would make the game something really competitive. I like the idea of dominating regions, just thinking about it generates great emotions and much expectation. Developers and administrators, I think that from this post came a great idea. :y:

teo77 :Cool: desde Colombia.

"La pobreza es la suma de horas mal utilizadas"

I like this idea, will give the chance to do guild vs guild type of thing, will forward it to the rest of the staff crew :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

311945 Cool idea. I'm confused though; would the guild champions be NPCs? It would be a lot harder to manage if the players had to be online to fight. There would also be issues with "I don't want to fight, I'm hunting" or whatever :p

Maybe you can expand on your idea a bit? :y:

Yep, i just wanted to give the full idea first, then if it gets people interested, i'll expand and do further details.

About that : it's a dev choice : the best would be a real online pvp fight, it would be way cooler. but npc can do..

If a champion refuses to attend his duty, he can send another one of his guild member, if none attends to it, it'll count as a lose. it's as simple as that.

and to avoid people raiding at late hours so there's no one. We simply have to allow guild league raid in certain hours.

to avoid people abusing : we can add a cooldown timer.

There's really a lot of idea i didn't mention, and i'm waiting for approval, to see if this project is possible.