suggestion to chrismas event

Oscar

hello, i made this post to all the players could to write theirs ideas about an event of chrismass day in december.

my suggestion is:

1) to add a winter event

in this event we have to go to other area (similar to vulcan island in summer), this new area is called north pole (in the pokemon anime, there is an episode where ash and his friends go to north pole); in this new area there is 2 bosses called "ice witch" and "snow witch" (or other name), this boss want to freezze all the world making the snow storm more powerful, that covers the world complete, and it is the eternal snow world, and "santa" in the north pole is needing the help of champions trainers to defeat both of thems.

some pokemon that the witches can have are:

KYUREM WHITE AND KYUREM BLACK

GLACEON

VANILUXE

BEARTIC

CRYOGONAL

AVALUGG

ABOMASNAW

MAMOSWINE

FROSTLASS

AURORUS

WEAVILE

and the players who wins, could get a gift, like a "santa stantler mount".

my other suggestion is:

2) to add chrismass clothes like:

scarf (with the 6 basic colors in pro)

clothes similar to "gold clothes" (the character main in original games in pokemon gold)

312241 hello, i made this post to all the players could to write theirs ideas about an event of chrismass day in december.

my suggestion is:

1) to add a winter event

in this event we have to go to other area (similar to vulcan island in summer), this new area is called north pole (in the pokemon anime, there is an episode where ash and his friends go to north pole); in this new area there is 2 bosses called "ice witch" and "snow witch" (or other name), this boss want to freezze all the world making the snow storm more powerful, that covers the world complete, and it is the eternal snow world, and "santa" in the north pole is needing the help of champions trainers to defeat both of thems.

some pokemon that the witches can have are:

KYUREM WHITE AND KYUREM BLACK

GLACEON

VANILUXE

BEARTIC

CRYOGONAL

AVALUGG

ABOMASNAW

MAMOSWINE

FROSTLASS

AURORUS

WEAVILE

and the players who wins, could get a gift, like a "santa stantler mount".

my other suggestion is:

2) to add chrismass clothes like:

scarf (with the 6 basic colors in pro)

clothes similar to "gold clothes" (the character main in original games in pokemon gold)

Moved to "suggestions", make sure you post your topics in the correct area. :)