Heyo.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Deso561, welcome to PRO!

We have a ton of ways to help you on your Journey - you can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Good luck, and enjoy the game

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

Haha, hi there Deso, I'm personally a bulba fan myself so don't think of it as a mistake ^^

Hope you enjoy the rest of the game as well, Johto and Hoenn did that for me too, have fun with PRO :3

Do not contact staff members for private support, as your question(s) will be beneficial for others by sharing them through the forums.

pOyQfBU.jpg

I defeated Brock allready and i am now at Cerulean City. :D Got Ivysaur allready. :D Too bad my Spinarak don't want cooperate and lvl UP. :(

And yep i do the same in WoW, currently hunting now for battle pets in Icecrown Citadel and Ulduar. :D BONEEEEEEEEEESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM! *Dreams for LiL Lord Marrowgar sprite to use as player model*

Cheeki Breeki!

• 4 weeks later...