Have the mega Added to the game??

Prosh

1. 1.

313169 Hi guys.

I want to confirm about the mega0 This is M.Houndoom on my dex, few minutes ago.

This is just a graphical glitch that can happen sometimes when you open your Pokedex. Sometimes I see Armoured Mewtwo, for example.

There's no ETA on when Mega Evolutions will be added but keep an eye on the Downloads & Update Logs so you'll know when they are :)

3aTirvj.png

Check out PRO's Official Discord:

https://discord.gg/FdtDfG4

313169 Hi guys.

I want to confirm about the mega0 This is M.Houndoom on my dex, few minutes ago.

This is just a graphical glitch that can happen sometimes when you open your Pokedex. Sometimes I see Armoured Mewtwo, for example.

There's no ETA on when Mega Evolutions will be added but keep an eye on the Downloads & Update Logs so you'll know when they are :)

correct, there will be an official announcement when it happens. Most likely being posted in this thread https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=4563

313169 Hi guys.

You actually usually get the seen data if you battled a boss with that Mega, or alternatively PvP'd versus that pokemon (eg how you see armoured Mewtwo). They needed to have seperate locations in the dex (the reason im not 100% sure of), but Mega's wont be available to players for a while, just bosses.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

313777 You actually usually get the seen data if you battled a boss with that Mega, or alternatively PvP'd versus that pokemon (eg how you see armoured Mewtwo). They needed to have seperate locations in the dex (the reason im not 100% sure of), but Mega's wont be available to players for a while, just bosses.

So there is their DATABASE ?

Like at the image, all informations about M.Houndoom.