Fippsie's (yellow) little sig shop :3 >CLOSED<

Fippsie

Guest SugarRed9

Re: Fippsie's (yellow) little sig shop :3

<r>Hey^^ I have a signature request that will be used by a few of my members who do daycare :) <br/>

<br/>

We'd like the first option, basic text and signature. But we would like to modify it. Maybe have a skitty one one side, then the text "RUKittenMe Daycare Squad" then maybe a pokemon egg on the other side. Or if you could do "RUKittenMe Daycare Squad" and have a skitty busting out of an egg that would be awesome <E>:Grin:</E> <br/>

Either is fine ^.^ Thank you for your time <3</r>

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<t>Id like to order one, go with wings(animated) and add text below (GUARDIAN), my ign in yellow is tatsumiii~ TIA</t>

From the day you were born, and took your first breath... I've been beside you. Be not afraid, fear not the name of the reaper.

<t>Ohh many people x) I will sit down later tonight and try and do all of them! <br/>

<br/>

Current waitlist<br/>

<br/>

1. Curry<br/>

2. Tatsumiii<br/>

3. Riceball99<br/>

4. LazyPanda69</t>

fippsiee6u1y.png

<r><QUOTE author="Fippsie"><s>

</s><POST content="317529"><s></s>317529<e></e></POST> Ohh many people x) I will sit down later tonight and try and do all of them! <br/>

<br/>

Current waitlist<br/>

<br/>

1. Curry<br/>

2. Tatsumiii<br/>

3. Riceball99<br/>

4. LazyPanda69<e>

</e></QUOTE>

<QUOTE author="Fippsie"><s>

</s><POST content="317529"><s></s>317529<e></e></POST> Ohh many people x) I will sit down later tonight and try and do all of them! <br/>

<br/>

Current waitlist<br/>

<br/>

1. Curry<br/>

2. Tatsumiii<br/>

3. Riceball99<br/>

4. LazyPanda69<e>

</e></QUOTE>

can you add me to your list fipp i would like to have one with a little boy with spiky red hair and his torchic and it captions rukittenme on the bottom <E>:kiss:</E></r>

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]