Cave Team Magna

Haljordan

The 1 week ago I defeated the last npc of the cavernda of team magma soon after the server (red) fell, when it flew did not register that I defeated it and I can not follow in hoenn since then. Already ask for help to many people and this was the last alternative I had. Please help me! :Frown: :Frown:

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dude you have to beat team aqua too in lilycove :Cool:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

how lol you got to magma base at rigid pass or somethong like that :Crazy: then you go to lilycove surf a little bit to a cave then boom you are there

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

no problem bro :Grin: pm me if you need anymore help with story

313433 how lol you got to magma base at rigid pass or somethong like that then you go to lilycove surf a little bit to a cave then boom you are there

Get to talk to a GM and he will move to a script that will try to solve it, thanks for the attention

Do you know the script of this game? I was already supposed to have contacted him

313433 how lol you got to magma base at rigid pass or somethong like that then you go to lilycove surf a little bit to a cave then boom you are there

Get to talk to a GM and he will move to a script that will try to solve it, thanks for the attention

Do you know the script of this game? I was already supposed to have contacted him

Did it not work when I told you to go there the other day and that it should be fixed at that time?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

313601 Did it not work when I told you to go there the other day and that it should be fixed at that time?

It did not work, I showed it to a gm he said he has no tools to help me

When it defeats the last npc of the cave team magma automatically adds the npc that is in front of the tunnel of aqua team, but as it bugou and did not register that I defeated the npc of the cave of the team magma, the npc continues in front of the tunel of team aqua