Cave Team Magna

Haljordan

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be online tonight, but how do I converse with you? Your nickname in the game?

Ok, you have to understand that you and me do not necessarily have the same times. Your night might be my morning or vice versa.

Ok, something else, can you just stay in the live chat when you are online?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I'll be online tonight, but how do I converse with you? Your nickname in the game?

Ok, you have to understand that you and me do not necessarily have the same times. Your night might be my morning or vice versa.

I'm in the chat

I understand that our time zone is different and I apologize for demanding too much, I'm so I lost the clone event

I understand that our time zone is different and I apologize for demanding too much, I'm so I lost the clone event

No prob, I am online as much as I can as well. I got your message, the one you sent was to my bouncer, it's an account that can collect messages when I'm not online.

And don't worry about the clone event. There'll surely be more in the future.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

I'm getting your messages on the chat but we are just unable to be online at the same time it seems :(

I tried a different thing now that I had a bit more time. Can you go to the map where Tabitha is again? Make sure you pass through the room's entrance.

That should put your quest to before you battled Tabitha.

Official discord chat.

I'm getting your messages on the chat but we are just unable to be online at the same time it seems :(

I tried a different thing now that I had a bit more time. Can you go to the map where Tabitha is again? Make sure you pass through the room's entrance.

That should put your quest to before you battled Tabitha.

Since it is very difficult to solve my problem and I do not want to bother you anymore I had an idea I will create a new account and you would pass my items and pokemons to her, I will not care in zera the game again I just want to play again soon, I liked it too much Of the game and I do not want to stop playing so soon, so if I can do it, I'll thank you so much !!!

• 2 weeks later...

Since it is very difficult to solve my problem and I do not want to bother you anymore I had an idea I will create a new account and you would pass my items and pokemons to her, I will not care in zera the game again I just want to play again soon, I liked it too much Of the game and I do not want to stop playing so soon, so if I can do it, I'll thank you so much !!!

I don't think that will be possible. I certainly cannot do it. Only an admin would possibly be able to do that. I am back home now, so please try to remain in the live chat when you are in game. It is easier to fix if you are online and can give me feedback live.

Official discord chat.