Cave Team Magna

Haljordan

313601 Did it not work when I told you to go there the other day and that it should be fixed at that time?

It did not work, I showed it to a gm he said he has no tools to help me

When it defeats the last npc of the cave team magma automatically adds the npc that is in front of the tunnel of aqua team, but as it bugou and did not register that I defeated the npc of the cave of the team magma, the npc continues in front of the tunel of team aqua

Can you come on the live chat?

Can you go there again and see if that works now? You need to pass through the door of the cave.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

313807 Can you go there again and see if that works now? You need to pass through the door of the cave.

Okay, when I get home, I'll see that, if it's resolved, thank you in advance.

Unfortunately the same thing continues, the npc did not appear in the cave and neither the npc that is in the door of the tunel of the aqua team disappeared

Unfortunately the same thing continues, the npc did not appear in the cave and neither the npc that is in the door of the tunel of the aqua team disappeared

Ok I changed a few things. Could you go to the room of Groudon again?

Sorry for the late reply. I did not have internet the past few days.

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Ok I changed a few things. Could you go to the room of Groudon again?

Sorry for the late reply. I did not have internet the past few days.

Did not work, I'm still trapped, can you just take the npc from the front of the team aqua tunnel?

Did not work, I'm still trapped, can you just take the npc from the front of the team aqua tunnel?

No that's not possible. When will you be online? Include the timezone please.

Official discord chat.

Usually the night almost at dawn, is online now?

This is not a number... I will be around for the next couple hours after 1 hour. Ping me if you come to the live chat

Official discord chat.

Usually the night almost at dawn, is online now?

This is not a number... I will be around for the next couple hours in about 1 hour. Ping me if you come to the live chat

Official discord chat.