Is there any possibility of '6→3 Battle' coming out?

Yunjin2110

313733 Is there any possibility of '6→3 Battle' coming out?

Do you mean a 3v3 battle? :)

If yes, as for now we don't have a lot of playerbase to justify doing another queue for 3v3, in the future we might add it if it justifys itself. But you can already do that by yourself, you just need to have a personal agreement with the other players and do the battle with them just by using 3 pokemons each. I have seem a lot of guilds doing tournaments of that nature and seems to work out and being fun.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

313733 Is there any possibility of '6→3 Battle' coming out?

Do you mean a 3v3 battle? :)

If yes, as for now we don't have a lot of playerbase to justify doing another queue for 3v3, in the future we might add it if it justifys itself. But you can already do that by yourself, you just need to have a personal agreement with the other players and do the battle with them just by using 3 pokemons each. I have seem a lot of guilds doing tournaments of that nature and seems to work out and being fun.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

yes i mean 3vs3 battle

um sry. are you developer of this game?

i just wonder your answer is official one