Forgot to introduce myself

315413 Hello players of PRO

I just realized that I have not introduced myself (I know it was extremely rude of me xD) but you know you know what they say better late than never

So here it goes :

Hi guys. My name is Zakariyaa but you can call me ThePokeMaestro. I am currently living in South Africa and am memorizing our holy book.I am actually not a new player I have about 300 igh on blue but I am quite new to the forums(only been around for about 2 weeks).I was always a HUGE pokemon fan but my other interests are soccer, WWE, comics, a few series and anything tech wise.I am currently the forum admin of BlueMYSTIC(you can apply on the link in my signature). My goal on the forums is to try and help everyone and make this game better than it already is and try and help the staff by replying to as many people as I can.

So yeah that was my attempt at an intro(I know it was horrible). I hope to meet as many of you guys as I can here on the forums

Haha, seeing the spoiler button I was like "oh god it's going to be a long trip": I was both a bit disappointed and relieved. :Crazy:

Anyway, we already interacted together few times here but "welcome", may you help people for a longtime :Grin:

315713 Welcome aboard bud~

315413 Hello players of PRO

I just realized that I have not introduced myself (I know it was extremely rude of me xD) but you know you know what they say better late than never

So here it goes :

Hi guys. My name is Zakariyaa but you can call me ThePokeMaestro. I am currently living in South Africa and am memorizing our holy book.I am actually not a new player I have about 300 igh on blue but I am quite new to the forums(only been around for about 2 weeks).I was always a HUGE pokemon fan but my other interests are soccer, WWE, comics, a few series and anything tech wise.I am currently the forum admin of BlueMYSTIC(you can apply on the link in my signature). My goal on the forums is to try and help everyone and make this game better than it already is and try and help the staff by replying to as many people as I can.

So yeah that was my attempt at an intro(I know it was horrible). I hope to meet as many of you guys as I can here on the forums

Haha, seeing the spoiler button I was like "oh god it's going to be a long trip": I was both a bit disappointed and relieved. :Crazy:

Anyway, we already interacted together few times here but "welcome", may you help people for a longtime :Grin:

Thanks guys :Crazy:

• 2 weeks later...