Eevee Xmas

Fatmanclt

315835 Nop nop nop, this stuff din't happen in last 2 clone hunts , why should it happen now? and i can feel barney lul, players who got 1-2 they tried their best. It's kinda reward.

DEAL WITH IT :Cool:

they added new spawns for the original clone hunt event ^^ fot the second one, Thor had no clue how to add spawns :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

315835 Nop nop nop, this stuff din't happen in last 2 clone hunts , why should it happen now? and i can feel barney lul, players who got 1-2 they tried their best. It's kinda reward.

they added new spawns for the original clone hunt event ^^ fot the second one, Thor had no clue how to add spawns :)

yeh mb mb sowwy, kinda forgot.

#ripbarney

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

yeh mb mb sowwy, kinda forgot.

#ripbarney

#1like1pray :D

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

315765 Be patient guys. We will see what we can do about it :)

Would be a little unfair to at least one of us. :Ambivalent:

0e225adfdda04bc583fa505e09ca3f1c.png

It would be quite annoying for you, but I wouldn't call it "unfair". The event brought Party Hats as well as Winter Sets at a tiny price of 50k. Larvesta spawns is a similar example in the opposite way. They were obtainable via headbutt in the past (Correct me if I'm wrong), now they aren't.

These sorts of things are bound to happen as the game develops.

Congratulations on your capture!

At first clone event, we had Bulbasaur at route 3, Charmander at route 25 and Squirtle at route 12.

Since clones have [almost] the same spawn rate, why make it almost impossible and super costy to get a clone bulbasaur?

Concerning Eevee, I can understand, since it's only available in Safari and all its evolutions are Safari exclusive.