We lost many people.

Kidsimon

I'm stop play PRO at march , and now i'm come back server not queue and my friend on list never online.

Many people no reply when i'm PM , MS 1.000.000 poke$ OMG wtf ?

I missed

first time Pvp and boss.

First Shiny pkm (Golbat) , first time got banned cause trolling trade chat......

... and so boring.

I missed old PRO.

i miss singham , magikarp chappy and many s/mod friendly .. i miss old shane

How to make old pro come back ? how to make my dream comeback.

We need a best pokemon game online right? and now here and you killed it with bot , real money trade ....

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

315599 I don't care price of MS But The price of ms is high.

We don't need donate more for game :) and Game have no money for working.

Wow. So because ECONOMY is the reason for high MS prices, you want to ruin the game? ALL of the devs are voluntary workers. They could charge for you to be able to play, yet you CAN play for free without spending any money. You want everyone to work for free just so you can have a nice time and play a game? Sorry but you're a little [removed]. :Shocked:

fippsiee6u1y.png

315599 I don't care price of MS But The price of ms is high.

We don't need donate more for game :) and Game have no money for working.

Wow. So because ECONOMY is the reason for high MS prices, you want to ruin the game? ALL of the devs are voluntary workers. They could charge for you to be able to play, yet you CAN play for free without spending any money. You want everyone to work for free just so you can have a nice time and play a game? Sorry but you're a little [removed]. :Shocked:

do you know what happend behind close doors with staff etc.? If not, then its better to keep shush, because you really dont know why the game is in a bad state right now and will be for quite some time.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!