We lost many people.

Kidsimon

315754 My dream just starting :( botting.

I have a friend , he pay 100$+ for 1 month for ms and sell for Poke$ , because he don't have time for hunting and farm poke$, he got banned cause using autokeyboard ( ban forever ).

auto? oh i think this is bad but why ban forever ? why not 15 days - > 30 days max ?

Why banned forever for a player/donate/...

First time i see Red banned 1500 account because fake/scammer and try best starter , this is good.

And last time i see Shane banned 3000....and now this is so bad.

If i donate for your game 5$ and i got banned forever i dont want come back.

I can know why my friend quitt

Joining date 1 december, you must be the banned one lol

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

315754 My dream just starting :( botting.

I have a friend , he pay 100$+ for 1 month for ms and sell for Poke$ , because he don't have time for hunting and farm poke$, he got banned cause using autokeyboard ( ban forever ).

auto? oh i think this is bad but why ban forever ? why not 15 days - > 30 days max ?

Why banned forever for a player/donate/...

First time i see Red banned 1500 account because fake/scammer and try best starter , this is good.

And last time i see Shane banned 3000....and now this is so bad.

If i donate for your game 5$ and i got banned forever i dont want come back.

I can know why my friend quitt

Joining date 1 december, you must be the banned one lol

My new account bro.

Totaly agree, shane win lot of money with this game and their was a probleme with the staff and lot of them go away because of that.

We can note that their is no update in the gameplay since hoen! No move added, no talent, no item. And who is the codder ? its Shane job...

What does Shane for us since Hoen was realize ? Staff work but not Shane. And who won money ? Shane but not the staff.

Oh yes he had mount LOL, what are the effect of add a mount ? New mount = Money but New mount = Price of the Coins up. So its bad for us.

Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

Anyways I like this game but Im affraid for the future... The french community of blue serv is dying... Botter buy all the poke they can, and if they get banned, the poke are deleted. Botter Boost price and its impossible for legit player to compete....

Hope this game will survive....

All money made goes to paying for server rent etc

Do your research and if Shane wants to make a few bucks why can't he ?

And where's your proof that Shane does nothing? you can't say something like that without having proof

Don't like the fact that he and the staff work around the clock for us just stop playing :Nervous:

Holy this post is so bad.

So you made your research and are sure all money goes to finance servers? Iam pretty sure you know nothing what was going on and that shane indeed makes good cash, but this isnt even the problem.

Next point: How do i know shane does nothing? Cause the fomer staff worked their butt off and shane lazy af couldnt implement moves, items and other stuff (this actually goes deeper)for like 3 months and it took ages to restart pvp season, cause he was just missing for seemingly forever.

Just stop being a p and dont try to defend the game creators/staffers at every turn and at every cost cause it makes you look like a cringy fangirl.

Once again i changed my view about the staff. Most of them work hard and want to make this game a better place for everyone, but it has to start at the top and he is kinda lacking the motivation right now.

First of all they said that all money goes to server rent and if Shane makes a few more bucks that's okay I mean people don't complain about things like this on popular games like Clash of Clans

Second here is to why Shane was gone https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=14&t=51168 and I'm okay being a cringy fangirl as apposed to an ahole who wants to jump on them every move they make (not saying that you are just in general)

It's hilarious how you are basing your arguments on someone who went AGAINST THE RULES of the game and got banned. I think everyone agrees with me when I say that if someone who uses any type of bot is quitting the game, then that's a good thing and they won't be missed. If you can't understand why he got banned forever then maybe you should read the rules again.

Also DONATING 5$ doesn't give you any right. You aren't buying anything. You should start reading what pops up your screen before clicking ok.

fippsiee6u1y.png

315699 Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

Disagree. Strongly disagree.

We lost many people, yeah. But not the "end game people". Did you ever tried going to viridian city now? It's almost empty. It was full some months ago. And Help chat? A desert. This place also was full months ago. But All chat and Trade chat are still full.

So, where do why lost people? At the start of the game. We are loosing new players.

And why are we loosing new players? Because of lack of new content? Nope, they can't know about new content if they are new too.

We are loosing new players because they don't stick around. And the major reason for that is the economy situation.

And I'm not talking about the MS, let's forget MS for a moment. Today, even decent Pokemon can go for 800/900k. It's out of control. A new player can never afford that. I remember I bought great Crawdaunt, Gyarados, Florges back in the time when I was stuck at the E4. Never paid more than 100/120k because that was the price for good poke. Epic cost more, and that's ok, but good/decent cannot cost 900k.

So what happen? The game is hard (that's not a complain, I like it)->they need help->they can't get help->they try or they quit. Or let's talk about people asking for help. There are a few old player always ready to help (like JollyolNathan), and that's great... but do you know how many "lmao" "go away noob" "just stop it and google" or troll answer I read daily and daily when new players ask for something? A lot. I almost feel dumb for give some money when someone is struggling to get a bike, or for the 20/25 Squirtle I gave away for free in the last months, or for when a guy didn't had money for dex service and I still gave him the service, or when I stop doing what I'm doing to find and guide someone out of a cave. Why should I do that when I could just "lol go away noob". And Trade chat? "wts x y 992525k no noob" Yehii! How nice.

And that's how we come in this situation.

So.. who are to blame? Staff? I don't think so.

Im totaly agree, the reason is price inflation.

And who up price? Botter. SO Botter kill the game.

You really lack a good pinch of common sense. Even with 0 botters inflation would happen. That's how economy works.

In the beginning of pro everything was "cheap" because there was less money around. The price is rising, because more and more money gets generated over time.

If you have ever played ANY mmo, you'd know this. Even a game like world of warcraft a game that has STRONG protections against botting and stuff like that has got an inflation. Every single mmo does. And there is nothing you can do about it. Just because you are stubborn and don't want to see it, doesn't make it less true.

fippsiee6u1y.png

You really lack a good pinch of common sense. Even with 0 botters inflation would happen. That's how economy works.

In the beginning of pro everything was "cheap" because there was less money around. The price is rising, because more and more money gets generated over time.

If you have ever played ANY mmo, you'd know this. Even a game like world of warcraft a game that has STRONG protections against botting and stuff like that has got an inflation. Every single mmo does. And there is nothing you can do about it. Just because you are stubborn and don't want to see it, doesn't make it less true.

Lol someone who join in november learn me the game ty.

Just question u get banned for bot and create new acc ?

But sure u have the true, more than 3000 bot farming 24h/24 wild poke doesn't affect the inflation. LMAO

Lol someone who join in november learn me the game ty.

Just question u get banned for bot and create new acc ?

But sure u have the true, more than 3000 bot farming 24h/24 wild poke doesn't affect the inflation. LMAO

1.) I am not trying to teach you the game, I am telling you about economics. Because you seem to be totally unaware of the fact that a thing as such exists.

2.) I never got banned and this is my first account. Just because I am new to the game doesn't mean I can't make my own picture of the situation.

3.) I never said it doesn't AFFECT inflation. I just said that there would be an inflation, even without the botting.

Talking to you is like talking to a wall, because all you see is what you want to see. I am not going to reply anymore after this.

fippsiee6u1y.png