We lost many people.

Kidsimon

This game make more money than you think, anyway i don't care ms price too but a lot of people cares, i think that could be a great idea to give ms as a boss reguard for descrease a bit the value of that . I'm not saying a ms reguarg common like a froakie but a little bit more rare, this can be cange market price.. hope that you understand what i'm talking about :Angel:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

do you know what happend behind close doors with staff etc.? If not, then its better to keep shush, because you really dont know why the game is in a bad state right now and will be for quite some time.

What happened with the staff has absolutely nothing to do with what he is saying though so I have no idea why you are bringing this up or trying to shush me.

fippsiee6u1y.png

do you know what happend behind close doors with staff etc.? If not, then its better to keep shush, because you really dont know why the game is in a bad state right now and will be for quite some time.

What happened with the staff has absolutely nothing to do with what he is saying though so I have no idea why you are bringing this up or trying to shush me.

Also... the ONLY way that the price for MS will drop is when people will stop buying it for high prices. Since people buy it for that price, sellers have no reason to lower them.

/edit sorry I meant to edit my post, not quote it.. :Nervous:

fippsiee6u1y.png

this game is still a business modell and shane is getting more cash than you can imagine. Also most of us dont blame staff, cause we know as long as the Coder wont do something,the Staff wont be able to provide anything.

But you should really stop telling ppl that they should stop demanding stuff here just because this is free to play.

Just because its free to play, we shouldnt be happy with 0 progress.

His MS point is wrong yeh, but he isnt wrong in telling that this game is going nowhere in this state.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

this game is still a business modell and shane is getting more cash than you can imagine. Also most of us dont blame staff, cause we know as long as the Coder wont do something,the Staff wont be able to provide anything.

But you should really stop telling ppl that they should stop demanding stuff here just because this is free to play.

Just because its free to play, we shouldnt be happy with 0 progress.

His MS point is wrong yeh, but he isnt wrong in telling that this game is going nowhere in this state.

Totaly agree, shane win lot of money with this game and their was a probleme with the staff and lot of them go away because of that.

We can note that their is no update in the gameplay since hoen! No move added, no talent, no item. And who is the codder ? its Shane job...

What does Shane for us since Hoen was realize ? Staff work but not Shane. And who won money ? Shane but not the staff.

Oh yes he had mount LOL, what are the effect of add a mount ? New mount = Money but New mount = Price of the Coins up. So its bad for us.

Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

Anyways I like this game but Im affraid for the future... The french community of blue serv is dying... Botter buy all the poke they can, and if they get banned, the poke are deleted. Botter Boost price and its impossible for legit player to compete....

Hope this game will survive....

315599 I don't care price of MS But The price of ms is high.

We don't need donate more for game :) and Game have no money for working.

Wow. So because ECONOMY is the reason for high MS prices, you want to ruin the game? ALL of the devs are voluntary workers. They could charge for you to be able to play, yet you CAN play for free without spending any money. You want everyone to work for free just so you can have a nice time and play a game? Sorry but you're a little tvvat. :Shocked:

I know how you feel :Nervous:

315699 Why people leave the game ? Because their is no updtate, and no real " end game ". We need something for encourage player to stay playing, we ask that since month.

In my opinion, PRO is a lot like Minecraft:

At first, there are many things to do, to discover, it's new so it's really cool.

Then, after a fair bit of time, it starts to get old and repetitive but you keep playing because you still have the hope that it will be like the first time again.

In the end, you realize that, as it is a Pokémon game, you can't enjoy it forever. It has an end, even though you could technically play forever, compared to a Tomb Raider game, for example.

My point is, there is indeed no end game once the bosses defeated, but on the other hand, it's Pokémon, you can't farm instances to loot and upgrade stuff, add a ton of quests because there wouldn't be that many rewards to hand over, or anything like other MMORPGs because it is based on a finite type of games: Pokémon.

After all, who played one of the handheld games for more than 1000 hours?

I've played for ~1500h on two servers and two accounts, and now I can't enjoy farming anymore and that's all that's left, except for the forum.

So I just camp the forum and play the game something like an hour a week, tops, because sometimes it's a bit fun again, but never last long x)

My dream just starting :( botting.

I have a friend , he pay 100$+ for 1 month for ms and sell for Poke$ , because he don't have time for hunting and farm poke$, he got banned cause using autokeyboard ( ban forever ).

auto? oh i think this is bad but why ban forever ? why not 15 days - > 30 days max ?

Why banned forever for a player/donate/...

First time i see Red banned 1500 account because fake/scammer and try best starter , this is good.

And last time i see Shane banned 3000....and now this is so bad.

If i donate for your game 5$ and i got banned forever i dont want come back.

I can know why my friend quitt