We need to refound PRO

Fatmanclt

Hi all, as u I like this game so I was thinking about something to save PRO.

First we need to know why PRO is dying. Pro was killed by BOT :banned:

Before the >3000 account banned (because their were botting), the game seemed in good health, but he wasn't because he was invested of bot. AND Bot are still here !

The bot connected deceived the development of PRO, and deceived our vision of the actual number of legit player.

After the wave of ban the population of Pro has gently dropped because the players began to get tired and saw the numbers of players fall and fall. And now we are here.

As u say its a free to play, so the dev can't fight the bot invasion + had new update regularly. So the fight is dead vs Bot.

Anyways the game like he is will not survive without modification.

So what can we do ?

We need to nerf the power of Bot. And boost the power of legit player. :y:

I present my idea for a better PRO #MAKE PRO GREAT AGAIN

First thing to change is the Ms/coin system

-Coins need to be untrable => we can't buy ms with Poke$

-Same for the Mount and all the SHOP.

Second thing => Beat a wild poke = u win only Exp and NO Poke$ !

Note: MS will boost poke$ win during batlle vs trainers.

(in the real game u don't win poke$ when u fight a wild poke, so why in PRO u win poke$ ?)

Consider that the trainers will give more money to help the beginners in their first step in PRO.

Some Npc will give some items like pokeball / potion on the map.

U will be enjoy to fight vs repop trainer 1 time per week. And bot will not be able to farm poke$.

So now how to buy a Ms or mount without pay real$ ?

We need to have the possibility to win Coins IN game with Boss/ Quest. Exemple : After defeated a boss u will win 1 coins + some poke$. After doing a quest u will win some coins too.

If u don't want to use your Coins u will have the possibility to transform your Coins in Poke$ with a NPC.

New Area : Pve Area

Its like the house of batlle at the end of the real pokemon game.

You will have the possibility to win coins or poke$ in this area.

Exemple :

U have to win the maximum of battle consecutively.

After each battle u will be heal by a NPC.

The format can be 3vs3.

U will be able to participate only one time per day.

This area will be hard to access. Quest + 3 league .

Consider that the poke u will fight in this area will be "cheat" and u can't use the items in your bag.

Their will be a scale for determinate your price :

5000 poke$ = 5-10w

1coins = 11-30w

2 coins = 31 - 50w

3coins = 51-70w

4coins = 71- 100w

If u reach 100 win consecutively u will get 50.000 poke$

5coins = 101+ w

After its for the record of the Serve, u will can find a ladder on forum.

So the 2 big change are :

-Shop no tradable ( ms /mount ) but u can still buy it without real poke$.

-No poke$ win during wild battle.

This point will make the task a bit more difficult for new players, but will only touch very few confirmed players.

And consider that will hardly nerf the bot.

And the big point is here, now if u want to win money u will need to sell poke, this will make the Trade Chat more dynamic ! And u will not see a no name that u nerver see in trade chat in 1000h bid 50 millions on a shiny charizar lol.

I think its a balance way.

Don't hesitate to tell me if u have some suggestion to improve the idea. :thanks:

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry but what your suggestion would destroy exactly that what makes PRO great, without the option to farm cash, trade shop item for poke$$$ and only re fighting non challenging trainers for cash this game would be dead withing a couple of weeks.

Shane did a great job with banning 3k botters and will continue as long as this bot program exists. They had other things in mind over the last couple of weeks, relax a bit.

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

1st, Saying "PRO IS DYING" duh that sounds pretty crap imo. PRO isn't dying infact its like 1400-1500+ people online each and every time , which is pretty better than other pokemon mmo's.

315814 -Coins need to be untrable => we can't buy ms with Poke$

Coins need to be untradable? lel? not every player donates to the game. For an example, if i need mounts or stuffs i'll contact to another guy who actually donates to the game and he could buy them for me. This is the only way PRO is gettin money for the servers. If coins or items become untradable then only handful of people will donate to game lol #lowdonations.

315814 Second thing => Beat a wild poke = u win only Exp and NO Poke$ !

That's never gonna happen, plus not everyone likes to battle/pvp, If you meant that.

We need to have the possibility to win Coins IN game with Boss/ Quest. Exemple : After defeated a boss u will win 1 coins + some poke$. After doing a quest u will win some coins too.

If u don't want to use your Coins u will have the possibility to transform your Coins in Poke$ with a NPC.

AYYYYY LOL? dude, Players paying $$ to game for getting coins is the only way pro is getting donations for server -.- If this stops then there will be no funds to manage server rofl.

dafaq?

315814 New Area : Pve Area

Ok sounds more like a battle tower, there is one in game iirc left side of olivine city. But it's unfunctional. Getting poke$? okay , getting coins? NOPE.

315814 So the 2 big change are :

1st nope, 2nd won't happen ever.

Thanks~

8tdrGli.png

••MY GUIDES••

Bag_Macho_Brace_Sprite.png[glow=red]EV Training Hot Spots[/glow]

244.png[glow=red]How to get Legendary Dogs[/glow]

Shiny collector and Proud Member of BlaZe~

<i></i>

315817 Sorry but what your suggestion would destroy exactly that what makes PRO great, without the option to farm cash, trade shop item for poke$$$ and only re fighting non challenging trainers for cash this game would be dead withing a couple of weeks.

Shane did a great job with banning 3k botters and will continue as long as this bot program exists. They had other things in mind over the last couple of weeks, relax a bit.

No that will make the game balance and more real. You farm a poke not poke$, and when u have the poke u sell it in trade chat or u keep it.

And bot destroy the game, and shane can't do nothing, legit player can't rivalise with botter who have 100 million in bank.

315817 Sorry but what your suggestion would destroy exactly that what makes PRO great, without the option to farm cash, trade shop item for poke$$$ and only re fighting non challenging trainers for cash this game would be dead withing a couple of weeks.

No that will make the game balance and more real. You farm a poke not poke$, and when u have the poke u sell it in trade chat or u keep it.

And bot destroy the game, and shane can't do nothing, legit player can't rivalise with botter who have 100 million in bank.

just be quiet and play the game if you have 0 clue what you are talking about, more real? this is a MMO based pokemon version

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

315830 Lol All the booter are affraid lol

kappa keppo

hSLhjL5.png

84oGOSW.png

kappa keppo²

*to lazy to screen my 4 shiny mounts, 3 ms and 4 xp boost and all my clothes kappa keppo³*

315822 1st, Saying "PRO IS DYING" duh that sounds pretty [Censored] imo. PRO isn't dying infact its like 1400-1500+ people online each and every time , which is pretty better than other pokemon mmo's.

315814 -Coins need to be untrable => we can't buy ms with Poke$

Coins need to be untradable? lel? not every player donates to the game. For an example, if i need mounts or stuffs i'll contact to another guy who actually donates to the game and he could buy them for me. This is the only way PRO is gettin money for the servers. If coins or items become untradable then only handful of people will donate to game lol #lowdonations.

315814 Second thing => Beat a wild poke = u win only Exp and NO Poke$ !

That's never gonna happen, plus not everyone likes to battle/pvp, If you meant that.

AYYYYY LOL? dude, Players paying $$ to game for getting coins is the only way pro is getting donations for server -.- If this stops then there will be no funds to manage server rofl.

dafaq?

315814 New Area : Pve Area

Ok sounds more like a battle tower, there is one in game iirc left side of olivine city. But it's unfunctional. Getting poke$? okay , getting coins? NOPE.

315814 So the 2 big change are :

1st nope, 2nd won't happen ever.

Thanks~

Do u understand that Legit player pay for botter ?

Today The man who buy something in shop will continu to do with this systeme. Pro will continu to live and botter get fucked