We need to refound PRO

Fatmanclt

315814 Hi all, as u I like this game so I was thinking about something to save PRO.

First we need to know why PRO is dying. Pro was killed by BOT :banned:

Before the >3000 account banned (because their were botting), the game seemed in good health, but he wasn't because he was invested of bot. AND Bot are still here !

The bot connected deceived the development of PRO, and deceived our vision of the actual number of legit player.

After the wave of ban the population of Pro has gently dropped because the players began to get tired and saw the numbers of players fall and fall. And now we are here.

As u say its a free to play, so the dev can't fight the bot invasion + had new update regularly. So the fight is dead vs Bot.

Anyways the game like he is will not survive without modification.

So what can we do ?

We need to nerf the power of Bot. And boost the power of legit player. :y:

I present my idea for a better PRO #MAKE PRO GREAT AGAIN

First thing to change is the Ms/coin system

-Coins need to be untrable => we can't buy ms with Poke$

-Same for the Mount and all the SHOP.

Second thing => Beat a wild poke = u win only Exp and NO Poke$ !

Note: MS will boost poke$ win during batlle vs trainers.

(in the real game u don't win poke$ when u fight a wild poke, so why in PRO u win poke$ ?)

Consider that the trainers will give more money to help the beginners in their first step in PRO.

U will be enjoy to fight vs repop trainer 1 time per week. And bot will not be able to farm poke$.

So now how to buy a Ms or mount without pay real$ ?

We need to have the possibility to win Coins IN game with Boss/ Quest. Exemple : After defeated a boss u will win 1 coins + some poke$. After doing a quest u will win some coins too.

If u don't want to use your Coins u will have the possibility to transform your Coins in Poke$ with a NPC.

New Area : Pve Area

Its like the house of batlle at the end of the real pokemon game.

You will have the possibility to win coins or poke$ in this area.

Exemple :

U have to win the maximum of battle consecutively.

After each battle u will be heal by a NPC.

The format can be 3vs3.

U will be able to participate only one time per day.

This area will be hard to access. Quest + 3 league .

Consider that the poke u will fight in this area will be "cheat" and u can't use the items in your bag.

Their will be a scale for determinate your price :

5000 poke$ = 5-10w

1coins = 11-30w

2 coins = 31 - 50w

3coins = 51-70w

4coins = 71- 100w

If u reach 100 win consecutively u will get 50.000 poke$

5coins = 101+ w

After its for the record of the Serve, u will can find a ladder on forum.

So the 2 big change are :

-Shop no tradable ( ms /mount ) but u can still buy it without real poke$.

-No poke$ win during wild battle.

This point will make the task a bit more difficult for new players, but will only touch very few confirmed players.

And consider that will hardly nerf the bot.

And the big point is here, now if u want to win money u will need to sell poke, this will make the Trade Chat more dynamic ! And u will not see a no name that u nerver see in trade chat in 1000h bid 50 millions on a shiny charizar lol.

I think its a balance way.

Don't hesitate to tell me if u have some suggestion to improve the idea. :thanks:

Simply put, PRO is an MMO. Unfortunately there are bots in every MMO - due to the social nature of these types of games.

There is no fix all, end all answer - as much as we'd love there to be.

Bots ruin the game for the genuine players enough, we won't let them ruin it further by implementing changes that will damage gameplay for our community.

We are thankful for those who remain playing, and understand that we do our best and the maximum we can do to stop the issue, but accept we simply can't stamp it out entirely.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

315814 -No poke$ win during wild battle.

Its completely fine for me, in fact i like this. just make sure theres an alternative measures to cope up the loss of source of income for grinders. e.g. boosting the poke$ recieve from npcs or having to redeem an allowance from ur mom xD

But the thing is how are you going to make money like say for instance when you start the game ?

I understand why he suggested it but we need more money to fight inflation not less money and also it's too late for this just imagine PRO released an update of the game and said that upon beating wild Pokemon you will not receive any Pokedollars imagine the response this would get

315914 Ty but what will ruins the game?

First of all, I always disagree on making things untradable in a multiplayer game.

Second, I think loooot of players will quit in a week, because:

1- I get that 5$ is not huge money, but for some can be a lot. Not everyone can afford pay for fun, and they choose PRO because is a great F2P;

2- Not everyone can buy MS. Paypal doesn't work everywhere so.. those players would be scre-wed;

3- Mount and Stuff, other than MS, could be a nice add on to the fun, but 5$ gave you 100c that mains a couple of stuff. People buy them from players because they can but if you need to pay for them? I think we will never seen special mount on server so often.

4- No poke$ from wild poke will make people more poor. Indeed, to fight inflation, we need moore money from wild and trainers.

5- Win coins in game will never happen because people will only farm coins and don't buy anymore. They need donations.

That's what I think. :y:

First thank for being the first with constructive argument :y:

Then u need to know that botter are the winner of the actual system. (they got unlimited money and can buy what they want). Legit player are poor.

for your argument n°1 :

The people who can't buy a ms with real ms will have possibility to buy with Coin farmed in game.

N°2:

As they can't buy with real$ they need to farm coins in game.

n°3

The actual people who buy coins will buy coins with the new system too. The others who can't need to farm in game.

N°4

Im not agree with u, the farm on wild poke its the worst solution to win money for legit player ima. And no its not a solution for fight inflation to boost the drop of poke$. The solution is to kill the botter and the price will back to normal.

N°5

Coins will be difficult to farm, and itts a late game farm. And buy coins will be always a better and faster way to get what u want.

Im pretty sure that the donation will not drop so high. Certainly a litlle drop because no botter, but there will always be donation for keep the game alive.

315814 So the 2 big change are :

-Shop no tradable ( ms /mount ) but u can still buy it without real poke$.

It is just too much, I would rather prefer tradable only for once and will be untradable item after that. You know being coins tradable is why donations keep coming in. Example, a donator would simply stop donating because he already has ms active why bother donate more if he could donate soon after his ms expires.

315814 -No poke$ win during wild battle.

Its completely fine for me, in fact i like this. just make sure theres an alternative measures to cope up the loss of source of income for grinders. e.g. boosting the poke$ recieve from npcs or having to redeem an allowance from ur mom xD

EDIT:

And children please be calm this is a suggestion thread, if comments are out of the scope of the exact suggestion(specially if its getting personal) keep it private or make a drama thread.

Thanks for your message :Grin:

I know its a huge change for the Ms, but consider if 100 players pers server pay 5$ each months for a Ms its 1500$ per months. I think its ok for keep the game in development.

Im happy that your are agree for the wild poke :Angel:

Simply put, PRO is an MMO. Unfortunately there are bots in every MMO - due to the social nature of these types of games.

There is no fix all, end all answer - as much as we'd love there to be.

Bots ruin the game for the genuine players enough, we won't let them ruin it further by implementing changes that will damage gameplay for our community.

We are thankful for those who remain playing, and understand that we do our best and the maximum we can do to stop the issue, but accept we simply can't stamp it out entirely.

I think this is solution for the legit player, their will be happy to know that botter can't grind money 24h/24.

And that will be stop the inflation of bot.

May be difficult for the first days but over the long term that will be great for all legit player. Economy will back to normal and player will enjoy play in a clean game.

well the main part of your plan is the worst one si it's makes all what you proposed meaningless, fighting wild pokés don't pokédollars ?? you wana make evryone quit then !! Don't you see how it allready hard for us we the ones who play the game fairly. sipmle demo: when i try to catch a murkrow there is an average of 10 balls wasted everytime from noram ones to ultra ones, i'll let you do the maths but who's gonna give that money wasted, you ???!! or you want me to be afk for aw hole week to wait for trainers to reset .... don't think just about yourself bro

again ms untradable !!! do you know that like half of the players can't buy it with real money !? and what if i have a kind good friend that want to gift to me !! or you want me to quit again ?

pls don't be selfish and think about all the players not just some of them, we all want to stopr bots and overpricing ms but what you said is faaaar from beiing a solution, thinkin of a method to make a fixed price for ms is waaaaay better

315977 well the main part of your plan is the worst one si it's makes all what you proposed meaningless, fighting wild pokés don't pokédollars ?? you wana make evryone quit then !! Don't you see how it allready hard for us we the ones who play the game fairly. sipmle demo: when i try to catch a murkrow there is an average of 10 balls wasted everytime from noram ones to ultra ones, i'll let you do the maths but who's gonna give that money wasted, you ???!! or you want me to be afk for aw hole week to wait for trainers to reset .... don't think just about yourself bro

again ms untradable !!! do you know that like half of the players can't buy it with real money !? and what if i have a kind good friend that want to gift to me !! or you want me to quit again ?

pls don't be selfish and think about all the players not just some of them, we all want to stopr bots and overpricing ms but what you said is faaaar from beiing a solution, thinkin of a method to make a fixed price for ms is waaaaay better

U need money ? So you farm poke and sell it, their will be a up for the poke$ dropped on trainers, and some npc can give u pokeballs all day.

I understand that he can be hard for bigginer but legit player will never compete with botter. I want to destroy bot and this systeme destroy botter, so why do u cry ? Legit player will be benefit of this system.

Again : actual system benefit for the botter.

The guys who can't buy ms will can farm it in the system. And it will be more easy to get a ms in the new systeme than the actuel system for legit player.

Im not selfish, I think to all the legit player ! lol

Bot will never be fixed in this system and all the player will leave.