We need to refound PRO

Fatmanclt

315874 Why are there so many people complaining all of a sudden and all have horrible suggestions :Nervous:

Don't like the game ? Simple. DON'T PLAY THEN

why horrible ? u can give argument instead of flame like a no brain.

First of all what you saying doesn't even grammatically make sense and second of all why can't i be against stupid posts like these ? You don't see people complaining about things like this on Clash of Clans, Fifa etc. The thing is all games have downfalls but I mean to complain about it like this is exactly why people start leaving the game. Too many players are just playing this game to look out for all the flaws and things to complain about I mean what can PRO do about the economy? If you guys didn't notice PRO just made the market a bit better by making the winter sets (used to go for 2m) now go for 50 k. Another thing is you don't see people on popular games complaining that you can (don't even have to) buy things. So if people would stop complaining and just for god's sake enjoy the game that would be nice *drops the mic*

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

315874 Why are there so many people complaining all of a sudden and all have horrible suggestions :Nervous:

Don't like the game ? Simple. DON'T PLAY THEN

First of all what you saying doesn't even grammatically make sense and second of all why can't i be against stupid posts like these ? You don't see people complaining about things like this on Clash of Clans, Fifa etc. The thing is all games have downfalls but I mean to complain about it like this is exactly why people start leaving the game. Too many players are just playing this game to look out for all the flaws and things to complain about I mean what can PRO do about the economy? If you guys didn't notice PRO just made the market a bit better by making the winter sets (used to go for 2m) now go for 50 k. Another thing is you don't see people on popular games complaining that you can (don't even have to) buy things. So if people would stop complaining and just for god's sake enjoy the game that would be nice *drops the mic*

Omg, the game is dying and u say : leave this game if u don't like, play if u like .

U say that my suggestion is stupid and u don't even give a argument.

Anyways I don't want to debate with people like u.

Omg, the game is dying and u say : leave this game if u don't like, play if u like .

U say that my suggestion is stupid and u don't even give a argument.

Anyways I don't want to debate with people like u.

You really just want me to repeat everything that was said by PreHax and Somes ?

And yes we would rather have players who want to play to enjoy the game rather than complain about everything

I also don't recall you responding to anything I said so how is your debating ?

315893 First of all what you saying doesn't even grammatically make sense

Did you notice that not everyone in the world is a native english speaker? Jeez.

Besides you forgot the verb in your sentence. "what you saying", right there. So your argument is also invalid, because of this? *takes notes*

315893 complain about it like this is exactly why people start leaving the game.

In my case, it's actually people bashing him for his suggestion that make me wanna leave, right now. All of a sudden, the community isn't appealing anymore.

He feels concerned, thought about this, suggested a solution -it's not my place to tell whether it is a good one or not-, and people just spat to his face.

Did you notice that not everyone in the world is a native english speaker? Jeez.

Besides you forgot the verb in your sentence. "what you saying", right there. So your argument is also invalid, because of this? *takes notes*

315893 complain about it like this is exactly why people start leaving the game.

In my case, it's actually people bashing him for his suggestion that make me wanna leave, right now. All of a sudden, the community isn't appealing anymore.

He feels concerned, thought about this, suggested a solution -it's not my place to tell whether it is a good one or not-, and people just spat to his face.

Yeah I was wrong about= the first part and apologize to anyone I might of offended but the thing is go to any forum of any game and see what happens if someone makes a suggestion like this. This isn't a suggestion this is more him bashing PRO than anything else. I have played Fifa Ultimate team for a while and have been active on their forums for a while and the thing is we need to encourage more people to play and do you think post like these are going to make people want to play or keep playing if they are new ?

Just :thanks:

315914 Ty but what will ruins the game?

First of all, I always disagree on making things untradable in a multiplayer game.

Second, I think loooot of players will quit in a week, because:

1- I get that 5$ is not huge money, but for some can be a lot. Not everyone can afford pay for fun, and they choose PRO because is a great F2P;

2- Not everyone can buy MS. Paypal doesn't work everywhere so.. those players would be scre-wed;

3- Mount and Stuff, other than MS, could be a nice add on to the fun, but 5$ gave you 100c that mains a couple of stuff. People buy them from players because they can but if you need to pay for them? I think we will never seen special mount on server so often.

4- No poke$ from wild poke will make people more poor. Indeed, to fight inflation, we need moore money from wild and trainers.

5- Win coins in game will never happen because people will only farm coins and don't buy anymore. They need donations.

That's what I think. :y:

315814 So the 2 big change are :

-Shop no tradable ( ms /mount ) but u can still buy it without real poke$.

It is just too much, I would rather prefer tradable only for once and will be untradable item after that. You know being coins tradable is why donations keep coming in. Example, a donator would simply stop donating because he already has ms active why bother donate more if he could donate soon after his ms expires.

315814 -No poke$ win during wild battle.

Its completely fine for me, in fact i like this. just make sure theres an alternative measures to cope up the loss of source of income for grinders. e.g. boosting the poke$ recieve from npcs or having to redeem an allowance from ur mom xD

EDIT:

And children please be calm this is a suggestion thread, if comments are out of the scope of the exact suggestion(specially if its getting personal) keep it private or make a drama thread.

Our present sufferings are not worth comparing

to the glory that will be revealed in us.

-Romans 8:18