Thanks staff(for real)

Snowbull

after many complaint, discussion madness, trumpness....i have to thank the staff, finally after month of bad and shadowed performances i have to say that blue looks like is getting better, and it was also put as default server. thank you really for taking care of us! :Heart: :thanks:

JxEhvYc.gif

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

numbers are looking great :3

QWKWi3L.png

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

On behalf of myself, and others if they don't get a chance to comment theirselves. Thank you so much for your kind words.

I think everyone is aware of the negativity in the Community as a result of recent events, so it's really lovely to hear.

:Smile:

7Z5DQvY.jpg

4220-Unown-T.pnghank so much you for the words. Being a Staff sometimes isn't as fun as it seems to outside eyes and sometimes is just unpleasant since they are too many of you and just a few of us, and after days of dealing with just complains and endless repeated surveys while moderating this kind of topics is actually what will stick in my mind.

If we ever made a "shadowish" move, believe in us, it was never towards harming the community, we need to make changes with the next step in mind. I am sorry if in any case anyone of you felt unconfortable with us and our decisions. We are always trying to get better and better and teaching the new Apps for the future to come with the means with have.

Don't forget that a new part of the event will be added soontm. And from the bottom of my heart, once again thank you all for the lovely words, and as always I wish you best of luck and have fun playing :Angel:

And since we are in that time of the year already...

Merry Christmas, Shamac :Heart:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.