Fat out.

317349 Just one last thing before you go you complained about the prices but why this then ?

SDXRxSx.jpg

This is most players mindset underpay for what you want and overprice what you want to sell

smh man that is messed up you are the main one complaining but at the end you do the same :confused:

eyJ1cmwiOiJodHRwczovL2FibG9hZC5kZS9pbWcvbmlja3o1YThxLnBuZyJ9.KG40FVikvJIM4qyypUMWM7ysaOE?width=400&height=200

[glow=red]"In this world,where ever there is light - there are also shadows. As long as the concept of winners exists, there must also be loosers. The selfish desire of wanting to maintain peace causes wars, and hatred is born to protect love."[/glow]

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

317349 Just one last thing before you go you complained about the prices but why this then ?

SDXRxSx.jpg

This is most players mindset underpay for what you want and overprice what you want to sell

That screenshot just perfectly sums up the issue :Smile:

Oh and good luck !

have fun away from pro :y:

The best [glow=gold]shiney[/glow] I caught so far

fcUWt40.gif

SDXRxSx.jpg

smh man that is messed up you are the main one complaining but at the end you do the same :confused:

But the things is ALL he does is complain (Just go through his posts) and this was said to him on another one of his other complaining posts

If you do not accept this just leave the game, the only thing you do on this forum is complaining, wake up man, you are playing a fan-made Pokemon game, this isn't made by an official game-developer team. You aren't paying them to do things, you can donate, you know what that means? Yeh? No? Better Google it then. For my part this topic gets locked since it got no use whatsover, no other use then complaining about something you won't get.[/quote2]

317359 haha kids who don't know what is trolling :Smile: :Smile: :Smile:

Then my goodbye message will be the best:

Trade Chat isnt a place to joke around ;)

Anyway, Best of luck for your future and to any decision you take.

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

SDXRxSx.jpg

he is actually making fun of the trade chat, as most of the ppl do.

i dont even wanna defend him, because some of his posts are really weird, but calling him out for this is just straight up stupid...

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!

SDXRxSx.jpg

i dont even wanna defend him, because some of his posts are really weird, but calling him out for this is just straight up stupid...

Oh :/

It's just that in my about 400 hours of gameplay I have never seen a post like this (maybe I'm blind)

SDXRxSx.jpg

Oh :/

It's just that in my about 400 hours of gameplay I have never seen a post like this (maybe I'm blind)

gotta check out red, ppl always making fun of others who are overpricing their stuff or look for cheap ms to sell them at a higher price.

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!