Hello All, Again :)

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to your own game and I am very much sure that this game will be the best Pokemon MMO game.

Why thank you Serena, and I hope as well as all the Staff hope you enjoy this game. Continue to test for errors so we can get them fixed and get closer to the release! We are getting some Character customizations in, and although you may not be able to characterize your sprite to look like serena right off the bat, you will be able to eventually :)

And yes it will be the best I am sure!

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Old players playing PRO xD, welcome all xD

I have been with PRO since almost the beginning helping make the game, since I left PWO LONG AGO

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg

Welcome to your own game and I am very much sure that this game will be the best Pokemon MMO game.

Why thank you Serena, and I hope as well as all the Staff hope you enjoy this game. Continue to test for errors so we can get them fixed and get closer to the release! We are getting some Character customizations in, and although you may not be able to characterize your sprite to look like serena right off the bat, you will be able to eventually :)

Thanks for the info and I really can wait to try all the new customization item, to make my character look like Serena.

I played the game in public test phase and the map was super awesome, even the Nintendo DS didn't have this level of graphics and maps.

Great Job :Thumbs-Up:

SweetieSerena.gif

[glow=green]

Made by Somes, Killua, mixunli and CarlosAST

<i>[/glow]</i>

Thanks for the info and I really can wait to try all the new customization item, to make my character look like Serena.

I played the game in public test phase and the map was super awesome, even the Nintendo DS didn't have this level of graphics and maps.

Great Job :Thumbs-Up:

And when the day comes that you can look like serena you will be complete haha :)

Nah but seriously, we do our best, and thanks for the support

RH%20Sig_zpst7i3mxfh.jpg