Competitive Leads in PRO Discussion/Usage

Enforcer

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This bug makes me cringe. I hope someday it gets resolved. Very nice post though Enforcer, well done.

it seems to be easy to fix it... and how long has this been bugged? (...)

Sadly, as a staff once told me, it's not as easy as it seems. It will be a long wait. Haha

Gy7V5xS.png

Special thanks for Kyuuta for making this awesome sign.

Guest lampshadejaz

This bug makes me cringe. I hope someday it gets resolved. Very nice post though Enforcer, well done.

it seems to be easy to fix it... and how long has this been bugged? (...)

Have you ever developed a game? It may not be easy to fix. It seems like there are a lot of "to-dos" and that probably fell to the bottom of the list.

Guest lampshadejaz
I always lead with Metagross, feels comfy

I am annoyed by a metagross lead more so than any other lead. I think it's the way my team is built though. Do you run agility or just lots of attacks? I have a metagross that I use sometime, but I'm not in the mood to change it around to try agility

I always lead with Metagross, feels comfy

I am annoyed by a metagross lead more so than any other lead. I think it's the way my team is built though. Do you run agility or just lots of attacks? I have a metagross that I use sometime, but I'm not in the mood to change it around to try agility

I run earthquake, ice punch, meteor mash, bullet punch on it.

Perhaps the u-turn bug is intended. It makes it so you don't get initiative whenever your opponent decides to switch out a Pokemon. It's more like: ''You want to u-turn? Make sure you switch in the right Pokemon or otherwise you will have a bad time!''.

It's still better than hard switching because it breaks focus sash and sturdy or weakens foe's Pokemon.