[CLOSED] Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>  

181 members have voted

1. 1. <t>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed?</t>

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Official Legendary Tournament Round Two: Registration.

<r><QUOTE author="bladermagician"><s>

</s><POST content="335866"><s></s>335866<e></e></POST> Any chance you can make the Legendary Dogs hidden ability and change the Raikou to Hidden Power Ice?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

These are the generic move sets they were spawned with. I have not, and will not edit these.</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Daeon"><s>

</s><POST content="335873"><s></s>335873<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="bladermagician"><s>
</s><POST content="335866"><s></s>335866<e></e></POST> Any chance you can make the Legendary Dogs hidden ability and change the Raikou to Hidden Power Ice?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

These are the generic move sets they were spawned with. I have not, and will not edit these.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I meant the IVs for Raikou nothing to do with movesets. As it stands the IVs make it HP Dragon and I'm sure Yellow players will appreciate a HP Ice Raikou</r>

<r><QUOTE author="bladermagician"><s>

</s><POST content="335875"><s></s>335875<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Daeon"><s>
</s><POST content="335873"><s></s>335873<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="bladermagician"><s>
</e></QUOTE>

These are the generic move sets they were spawned with. I have not, and will not edit these.<e>

</e></QUOTE>

I meant the IVs for Raikou nothing to do with movesets. As it stands the IVs make it HP Dragon and I'm sure Yellow players will appreciate a HP Ice Raikou<e>

</e></QUOTE>

It would be excellent <E>:Heart:</E></r>

<r>Would you like to allow amendments to Move Sets once Registration has closed? Obviously Yes, in the first place not having team preview or any clue what your opponent is going to run ,Meanwhile funny fact few guilds already got somes serious intel about what somes players might run for the tournament ; previously of that same tournament by "x" way (that"s a smart thing to do write in a .doc what the red serveurs is running with the lack of replays ),while all of us don't have the free time to farm a whole new team , Isn't that funny that the leader of one of thoose large guild is afraid by the leeking of team ,when this same guild got infos about a ton of people ? (You probably never experienced playing a guy you never met yet, he have seen only clefable on your team ,switch his own magnezone and instantly magnet rise on the switch because he knows (he's a genius let's be honest there)my answer is a careful excadrill and tho im instantly punished ? it's happening quite often and trust me it's annoying af when there no team preview ) <E>:y:</E> And i shouldn't be allowed to remoove t-wave from my clefable for flamehtrow ?(let's be arrogant for times , a question of this kinds sounds quite stupid) <E>:y:</E> <br/>

About <QUOTE author="Daeon"><s>

</s><POST content="335873"><s></s>335873<e></e></POST> These are the generic move sets they were spawned with. I have not, and will not edit these.<e>
</e></QUOTE> So before swapping reward , we had the worst legendary avaible even in the original pokémon game for the red serveur , now you are telling us we are going to have a worse arcanine ?Entei moove pool is well known for being horific, and the only appeal he gots is es and sfire ,Es being from an event and it needs stone edge for coverage , wich tm isn't in the game (while it's been over 6months we are asking for it and others at the same time ) Yeah rk9 is definitly better , while others serveur might whine about what hp is their mon , we got a worse arcanine .</r>

Mimimimimimimii

<r>Please take discussions to <URL url="https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=55953&start=210"><s></s>here<e></e></URL> please.<br/>

This thread is solely for registration purposes only. Thanks</r>

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.