Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shewas15
320296 To be honest, I don't agree as well about this record thingy because there are potentially of our team being leaked (because we upload it on youtube), some of us dont have a good pc to record and Android with minimum specs cant participate as well. But once again, they already stated their concerns.
You know the thing Which has revolutionized the competitive pokémon strategy when BW came out , called "Team Preview" for online match ? , one of the main thing pointing the difference beetwin a very good player and a decent/random one , lacking to PRO game because the system cannot handle it ? (same problem for Volturn/bp )Actually laddering in pro is pretty much about coin-flipping . , But yeah team were showed in any tournament before that (vgc speaking , even for the oldest one {2006-2010} ) ,you don't play competitive thing rounded about strategy blind-folded don't you ?It's been for the end of times team composition were showed anyway (I mean by that pokémons names and not their moove set/nature/ivs) , Tbh wich pokémon you are going to use for your match should be disclosed to your opponenent . Taking sense even more it's a one time yeah event . I won't discuss anymore about that subjet , but yeah , that very precise subjet is the reason why actual pro metagame is in this pityfull state .Random tought from a random guy , just saying .

321162 is there okay use Abi Drizzle with Swift Swim in same team? cuz in first legendary tournament that is forbidden?

Hi Nurarihan.

My apologies for deleting the post in the registeration thread, but that thread is solely for registration purposes only. So I am going to answer you here.

Simply, yes, you are allowed to use it during this tournament. As far as I know, it was bugged during that time, which is fixed now. :Grin:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

321162 is there okay use Abi Drizzle with Swift Swim in same team? cuz in first legendary tournament that is forbidden?

Hi Nurarihan.

My apologies for deleting the post in the registeration thread, but that thread is solely for registration purposes only. So I am going to answer you here.

Simply, yes, you are allowed to use it during this tournament. As far as I know, it was bugged during that time, which is fixed now. :Grin:

Thanks for knowing that :Angel:

--

Hi kagawa, just a litlle question about the Bo3.

Can we have the time between each battle of the Bo to a change move on our poke ?

Because if after the first battle we want to change a poke with an other that have been registered, its probable that we need to change 1 or 2 move for a good synergy.

Exemple :After my first battle If I want to add xxxx pokemon who can set up Steal rock but I have an other poke in my initial team who can set up steal rock too, i would like to change the move because its a free slot for an other.

I think 5-10 minutes is necessary between each battle because if we need to run to safari johto for steal rock then learn an egg move or find a move tutor It will take some times :)

--

Hi kagawa, just a litlle question about the Bo3.

Can we have the time between each battle of the Bo to a change move on our poke ?

Because if after the first battle we want to change a poke with an other that have been registered, its probable that we need to change 1 or 2 move for a good synergy.

Exemple :After my first battle If I want to add xxxx pokemon who can set up Steal rock but I have an other poke in my initial team who can set up steal rock too, i would like to change the move because its a free slot for an other.

I think 5-10 minutes is necessary between each battle because if we need to run to safari johto for steal rock then learn an egg move or find a move tutor It will take some times :)

I think you can't change anything else other than who lead 1st during Bo3