Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

321302 Yes and weather inducers still puts their weather when they dies to hazards .

Ah, okay. Thanks for bringing it up :)

Will discuss with the team and let you know the outcome.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

so gothitele shadow tag with calm mind+rest will remain unbanned for an official tourney? xd

you realize that its a pokemon that erases so many others with absolutely 0 counterplay.

personally i think its dumb to be legal in an official tournament but w/e xd. :Angel:

320282 i just wanna know if i can take a screen shot other than a video cuz this isnt my pc and i have like no idea how to do the video etc

Staff said recording the battle is mandatory, unfortunately. Because they don't have enough personnel. In the other words, they cant monitoring all of the tournament thingy because of real life stuff, lack of staff, timezone, etc.

About your concern how to do the video, i heard staff will make a guide for this.

To be honest, I don't agree as well about this record thingy because there are potentially of our team being leaked (because we upload it on youtube), some of us dont have a good pc to record and Android with minimum specs cant participate as well. But once again, they already stated their concerns.

Theres a setting in youtube to set a video to private and only let people who get a specific link can see it.

EDIT:you know, i could have just scrolled down like 4 post and see you getting answered. :Cry:

clannad3ah5s_by_ephayris-d7yshr3.jpg

#TEAM ROWLETT

200w.gif#2

Yo i've no time to read 20 pages and I'm not sure if someone already brought that up. ( I'm not even sure albums are gonna be hidden)

Hiding the teams is a good thing, but your opponent can easily gather informations hiself about your team, by asking to the opponents that you have already fought.

I know you can rotate your team, but after 2/3 fights he can get a really good idea about which kind of team you'll set up in your next game with him.

Considering this scenario, I'd prefer that album teams of everyone could be "public". This way none could be disadvantaged by the thing that i've mentioned above.

Ofc this will ruin every "suprises" pokemon you might have prepared, but I guess its worth anyway.

EDIT: or at the least, maybe the written list of pokemons he'll use. For example diabo123 : 1) Blastoise 2) Talonflame ect. So people can still use weird strategy