Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

335950 Daeon wrote:

Source of the post If you are not happy with the prizes, do not enter. I'm sure there is someone else who would be very grateful to receive a Legendary that cannot be obtained via any other method and is unique to them. I will not be chasing my tail making amendments every five minutes to please the minority.

Not like it's actually the case for the half of the red serveur ? You can ask yourself people who actually knows me or are either on my fl, if i ever get in hands entei, the first thing i would have done would be deleting it . Sould we speak about raikou case ? Aren't you saying that the reward for being a staff member , is actually better pvping speaking than a pvp event aka tournament once a year while it's the same excact pokémon ? Why people would ask for more changes when the winner"s preference is the only actually mattering ?

I never said anything of the sort. What I said is that I am not changing it.

It is a PRIZE - not an expectation. The purpose of this event isn't to dish out people's choice of Pokemon. It is to give the Players something fun, something to bring the community together and something that wasn't just hunting Pokemon or Rated PvP - this provides Players with a goal to work towards and is a temporary pass-time for those who want to enter. Players have come together as Guilds in some cases to prepare for this, training and levelling each other's Pokemon, gifting them and so on. It's also a way for Players to get to know new people.

If the prize was the only thing that mattered here, I would have just held a raffle. It would have taken a lot less time and would have been a lot simpler to organise. I will reiterate my point, if you really are not happy with it, do not participate - it is not compulsory.

That's my final word on it, I will not argue the point any further.

Such a lack of reals arguments ,you are dodging everything and we got your stament that's ok ,dunno why it's motivating me tryharding once on pro and for what ? to get the right to delet a reward , i mean a pvp related reward worse than a basic pokémon you can actually farm , and spare the exact same typing and utility .

Mimimimimimimii

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

335950 Daeon wrote:

Source of the post If you are not happy with the prizes, do not enter. I'm sure there is someone else who would be very grateful to receive a Legendary that cannot be obtained via any other method and is unique to them. I will not be chasing my tail making amendments every five minutes to please the minority.

Not like it's actually the case for the half of the red serveur ? You can ask yourself people who actually knows me or are either on my fl, if i ever get in hands entei, the first thing i would have done would be deleting it . Sould we speak about raikou case ? Aren't you saying that the reward for being a staff member , is actually better pvping speaking than a pvp event aka tournament once a year while it's the same excact pokémon ? Why people would ask for more changes when the winner"s preference is the only actually mattering ?

It is a PRIZE - not an expectation. The purpose of this event isn't to dish out people's choice of Pokemon. It is to give the Players something fun, something to bring the community together and something that wasn't just hunting Pokemon or Rated PvP - this provides Players with a goal to work towards and is a temporary pass-time for those who want to enter. Players have come together as Guilds in some cases to prepare for this, training and levelling each other's Pokemon, gifting them and so on. It's also a way for Players to get to know new people.

If the prize was the only thing that mattered here, I would have just held a raffle. It would have taken a lot less time and would have been a lot simpler to organise. I will reiterate my point, if you really are not happy with it, do not participate - it is not compulsory.

Such a lack of reals arguments , we got your stament that's ok ,but i'll probably try hard once on pro and for what ? to get the right to delet a [Censored] reward , i mean a pvp related reward and worse than a basic pokémon you can actually farm , and spare the exact same typing and utilisation .

Firstly, this is a PG game.

Secondly, you have been removed from the Tournament.

Such a lack of reals arguments , we got your stament that's ok ,but i'll probably try hard once on pro and for what ? to get the right to delet a [Censored] reward , i mean a pvp related reward and worse than a basic pokémon you can actually farm , and spare the exact same typing and utilisation .

Firstly, this is a PG game.

Because my arguments are right ,while im one of thoose having the most chance to actually win ?

It is a PRIZE - not an expectation. The purpose of this event isn't to dish out people's choice of Pokemon. It is to give the Players something fun, something to bring the community together and something that wasn't just hunting Pokemon or Rated PvP -
So why such a rule restrciting half a serveur for participating an event to bring fun and the community together ?

While in the first place reward got swapped because of the disapproval of the community about being not worthy pvpspeaking when they were pvp rewards

Mimimimimimimii

First of all, thanks for doing this... I love pvp tournaments, I would like some small circuit of official tournaments in the future (like 4 or 3 major tournaments per year and little tournaments every month)

I'm hoping I get a good answer from one of the organizers, I'm really curious about... "the OT rule".

I mean, I'm OK, I arranged my pokes and teams in order to comply with that, but I'm curious of why limiting the competitive aspect with that rule...

335960 First of all, thanks for doing this... I love pvp tournaments, I would like some small circuit of official tournaments in the future (like 4 or 3 major tournaments per year and little tournaments every month)

I'm hoping I get a good answer from one of the organizers, I'm really curious about... "the OT rule".

I mean, I'm OK, I arranged my pokes and teams in order to comply with that, but I'm curious of why limiting the competitive aspect with that rule...

There you go

319643 The reason for the OT rule is to open the Tournament to Players who do not simply buy all their Pokemon.

There was fear that without this rule, the Tournament would be dominated and won by Players who are extremely experienced in PvP, leaving those who are not in the dust behind them. This Tournament is for all Players, not just the top 5%.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

335960 First of all, thanks for doing this... I love pvp tournaments, I would like some small circuit of official tournaments in the future (like 4 or 3 major tournaments per year and little tournaments every month)

There you go

319643 The reason for the OT rule is to open the Tournament to Players who do not simply buy all their Pokemon.

There was fear that without this rule, the Tournament would be dominated and won by Players who are extremely experienced in PvP, leaving those who are not in the dust behind them. This Tournament is for all Players, not just the top 5%.

You should be able to quote yourself the list of players participating, it ended being almost empty of experienced one .(did kagawa answer got really deleted, lol)

Mimimimimimimii

335958 Firstly, this is a PG game.

Why do you remove a player because he gave a strong argues?

Shewas18 has all the reason to do what she will need to do by the gift even delet it if she will win.

Also he posed a very good question :

why do you eliminate half or more players and you say : fun, familly,...??

I am still persistent that the rules of the tournament did not give all players the same chance & i has less competition.

Like the OT rule.

You can get strong pokemons only by money and hunting is droll.

read :

319908 I'll pop in just to say that there isn't anything "skillful" into having good rng, statistically speaking one could farm for 1000 hours straight and never find a decent pokemon, you just increase the chances of finding one over time.

My opinion is that fun & familly are weak argues or where is the big familly of summer when the queue is 15 or 20mn?

They did not find at the game what they were needing for.

Please give us your real or convinced argues.

@Prosh and @SheWas18, you kids clearly forget that this game is made by fans itself. You react with 0 respect and don't understand how much effort it takes to accomplish this. It's a shame that you guys are so demanding. You are lucky the staff is willing to talk to you.

336131 @Prosh and @SheWas18, you kids clearly forget that this game is made by fans itself. You react with 0 respect and don't understand how much effort it takes to accomplish this. It's a shame that you guys are so demanding. You are lucky the staff is willing to talk to you.

Because we said the reality we are not respectful?

Camouflage the reality is only going by the game more down.

I like the game and dont want that.

For you i am sure that the conditions serve you widely dont be selfish see to all the players.