Official Tournament Talk

Rekkuza

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

336166 I registered sucessfully?

Yes you did.

You can tell by looking at the main thread - your name is listed under "Completely Registered"

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

336164 It takes someone very mature to apologise like that

Very intelligent i will be prudent. :Cool:

May be i will introduce my real personality one day.

336164 Prosh wrote:

Source of the post Please see to all kinds of peaple.

Good luck & sorry about my style of speaking.

Only because i like the game more than staff.

sorry again.

:)

It takes someone very mature to apologise like that, so you have my respect there for that. Thank you very much.

I'm sad you feel that way about Staff, however just be aware in the future that we are human beings - we volunteer our free time to help the game and do so around work and other real life commitments, we'll never be able to produce the experience given by other games where Staffing is actually a job. Time limits us there. Unfortunately time isn't something any one can change, but we do the best with what we have and what we feel is best for the Community as a whole - sadly this means that we cannot please every one all the time.

:Shy:

I am really thank this estimation even i was bad in speaking.

I will not do that again.

realy i am very sorry.

I wish always the good luck for you and for PRO.

:thanks:

336142 omg the amount of rage.... guys can we just appreciate the work they are putting into this? not just the game itself, but going out of their way to organize a tournament of this scale, and that too across 3 servers...

We complained about OT rule, they compromised, and made it fair for both parties. I for one was completely against OT only rule (i never hunt :|), but they changed that to accommodate those of us who prefer not to, or simply dont have the time to hunt Tier 9 epic pokemon. There are so many top tier pokemon that are easy to obtain with which 50% of a strong team can be made (arca, weavile, champ, donphan to name a few). We got the change we wanted, you should have stopped crying here and gone about actually making your team...

As for the rewards, they are balanced, unique and brag worthy. what more do you want? IF the winner (who would have to be the best, or at least one of the best battlers in pro) were to receive an over powered pokemon as a reward, it would only make that player even stronger, further increasing the gap between aspiring pvp players and seasoned pros (while also increasing his/her chances of winning the next tournament). the way it is now, the winner will receive a very usable pokemon that doesnt give him/her an unfair edge while still being unique and rare. what more do you want?

Are you implying mestre sucks ? well known fact tho , and it's not coming from my mouth ;someone else dared to say it on forum :y: or the sentence was for someone like me ? Would you bring Entei in ranked excepting showing off ,with a set off Sfire, bite,toxic,facade ? While you can have a different speech based where you are speaking is quite hypocritical , one of the reasons i leaved Blaze , being doggys to the staff , and bashing them on discord all day longs , and you were wearing aswell a kind of "elitist" coat , w'r god ,the rest is trash , but yeah in the first place most of you weren't that near being just good imo. (ain't a generalized opinion , some people were actually good, honest and respectfull )

Mimimimimimimii

336142 omg the amount of rage.... guys can we just appreciate the work they are putting into this? not just the game itself, but going out of their way to organize a tournament of this scale, and that too across 3 servers...

We complained about OT rule, they compromised, and made it fair for both parties. I for one was completely against OT only rule (i never hunt :|), but they changed that to accommodate those of us who prefer not to, or simply dont have the time to hunt Tier 9 epic pokemon. There are so many top tier pokemon that are easy to obtain with which 50% of a strong team can be made (arca, weavile, champ, donphan to name a few). We got the change we wanted, you should have stopped crying here and gone about actually making your team...

As for the rewards, they are balanced, unique and brag worthy. what more do you want? IF the winner (who would have to be the best, or at least one of the best battlers in pro) were to receive an over powered pokemon as a reward, it would only make that player even stronger, further increasing the gap between aspiring pvp players and seasoned pros (while also increasing his/her chances of winning the next tournament). the way it is now, the winner will receive a very usable pokemon that doesnt give him/her an unfair edge while still being unique and rare. what more do you want?

Are you implying mestre sucks ? well known fact tho , and it's not coming from my mouth ;someone else dared to say it on forum :y: or the sentence was for someone like me ? Would you bring Entei in ranked excepting showing off ,with a set off Sfire, bite,toxic,facade ? While you can have a different speech based where you are speaking is quite hypocritical , one of the reasons i leaved Blaze , being doggys to the staff , and bashing them on discord all day longs , and you were wearing aswell a kind of "elitist" coat , w'r god ,the rest is trash , but yeah in the first place most of you weren't that near being just good imo. (ain't a generalized opinion , some people were actually good, honest and respectfull )

that wasnt targeted at anyone in particular :| as for bashing staff on discord, i think ppl who have known me on this game for some time would know i openly criticize staff on forums quite often. But when we are being listened to and changes are being made you have to give them their props. And yes id run entei (not with that moveset though o.O). Arca has always been a favorite of mine and with defiant being fixed and all this is almost perfect for me :D

As for you leaving blaze, this is completely off topic, but i what you're saying isnt fair. We arent "doggys" to the staff. The founders of this game, and most of the initial staff have been blaze members since before even the conception of pro. if anything, we get a lot of flak from staff, or at least we used to (several blaze membrs who were staff were removed all at the same time for shady reasons...). Anyway, thats a thing of the past. The point im trying to make is that, while our relationship with staff is closer than most, its doesnt mean that we such upto them and talk behind their backs. As i said, im very open about my opinion (on this thread alone i was very vocal before they amended the ot rule). As for an elitist opinion. Here i have to concede, guilty as charged. But none of us are of the opinion that we are the best pvper or hunter or collector in game (even if as a guild we do have a high opinion of ourselves as one of the top guilds in game). In fact you know we have always had a very high opinion of you as a battler.... we arent going to get any further changes... all that left is to battle now :|

mLcUOgl - Imgur.png

336304 that wasnt targeted at anyone in particular :| as for bashing staff on discord, i think ppl who have known me on this game for some time would know i openly criticize staff on forums quite often. But when we are being listened to and changes are being made you have to give them their props. And yes id run entei (not with that moveset though o.O). Arca has always been a favorite of mine and with defiant being fixed and all this is almost perfect for me :D

As for you leaving blaze, this is completely off topic, but i what you're saying isnt fair. We arent "doggys" to the staff. The founders of this game, and most of the initial staff have been blaze members since before even the conception of pro. if anything, we get a lot of flak from staff, or at least we used to (several blaze membrs who were staff were removed all at the same time for shady reasons...). Anyway, thats a thing of the past. The point im trying to make is that, while our relationship with staff is closer than most, its doesnt mean that we such upto them and talk behind their backs. As i said, im very open about my opinion (on this thread alone i was very vocal before they amended the ot rule). As for an elitist opinion. Here i have to concede, guilty as charged. But none of us are of the opinion that we are the best pvper or hunter or collector in game (even if as a guild we do have a high opinion of ourselves as one of the top guilds in game). In fact you know we have always had a very high opinion of you as a battler.... we arent going to get any further changes... all that left is to battle now :|

336304 (ain't a generalized opinion , some people were actually good, honest and respectfull )

You should'v been able to put yourself into that group of people ,you and few others being legit honest about staff related opinion, doesn't mean other weren't exactly doing what i wrote earlier, (and we both know saying the contrary would be lying , could put few well-known names and tarnish their "reputation" of samaritans boys , my discord pm history is filled with a ton of bashing and their true opinion ) .I myself never hidden my opinion about that same subject , i even made it pretty clear in the eyes of everyone , meanwhile my speech never changed in front of ppl or either behind their back it was always the same , also ,might be a reason why so much people approched me giving their opinion .(true one i mean and not half asset one they had given in "public" well almost public)

About Entei's case it's almost impossible to run anything else ( roar probably ) since everything fancy/worth bing runned isn"t avaible ,and Daeon's statement about that was very clear .

Mimimimimimimii

Drop the topic now. The forum is not the place for arguments, let alone one that is now very off-topic. Discussions are fine but this is now turning into a full blown argument and is getting out of hand.

Any continuation of the topic will result in a formal forum warning.