About fake sell or bid

Thejk

What exactly is fake buy?

Sometimes there are pokes on auction and i regret and want to leave (hopefully, someone bids more). I can leave it without being reported? If im the highest bidder.

Or at the very momment i bid, i have to buy it if i win.

As a buyer, i have to make sure to really want something. Maybe thats why i have to be sure before entering the bid. So i dont know if in the first case i would be reported.

320011 What exactly is fake buy?

Sometimes there are pokes on auction and i regret and want to leave (hopefully, someone bids more). I can leave it without being reported? If im the highest bidder.

Or at the very momment i bid, i have to buy it if i win.

As a buyer, i have to make sure to really want something. Maybe thats why i have to be sure before entering the bid. So i dont know if in the first case i would be reported.

Hi and welcome to PRO! I've selected this forum thread for you to read https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=37&t=32484 it highlights the trade rules in place in PRO. Furthermore, once you have both agreed on a price and a place the agreement is made and should be followed through accordingly. Take screenshots every time you make a transaction of both the conversation and the Pokemon being traded for your protection if something goes wrong. That way if you were cheated you have the proof to submit to staff. Also if you don't feel like you strongly want a Pokemon don't make a bid to put it simply. If you have any questions about this please ask.

fake bidder is people who make a bid on pokemon but in final call he is gone or close chat.

if you bid "accidentally" , just say :

- " sorry i cancel my bid " ,

- " hey, thats my price take it or i will leave "

- " never mind, i will search another else "

:Angel: :Angel: :Angel:

19026115389_39c274ae9a_o.jpg

320050 But if i chose to leave the bid. Then i would be reported? If the seller is mad for that or something. I just want to know if its valid.

In an ingame auction.

Yes. If you decide to withdraw your bid, the seller would have to start the auction all over again. The public may perceive the player as a fake seller and ruin his business, hence why, since your action may potentially be the cause of it, you would be punished.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.