Hey!

Hey guys I recently starting playing pro again! I used to play like in march but i quit and gave away all of my pokes. So thats why i started a new game on Yellow Im currently at the 4th gym and wanted so see if any of you would like to be my friend. If you want to add me my ign is same as on here, like i said ill be on Yellow in all chat. :Grin:

320206 Hey guys I recently starting playing pro again! I used to play like in march but i quit and gave away all of my pokes. So thats why i started a new game on Yellow Im currently at the 4th gym and wanted so see if any of you would like to be my friend. If you want to add me my ign is same as on here, like i said ill be on Yellow in all chat.

Welcome back! :Grin:

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share your questions on the forums as they could be useful to others.

Remember to use the correct forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

320206 Hey guys I recently starting playing pro again! I used to play like in march but i quit and gave away all of my pokes. So thats why i started a new game on Yellow Im currently at the 4th gym and wanted so see if any of you would like to be my friend. If you want to add me my ign is same as on here, like i said ill be on Yellow in all chat. :Grin:

Hi Rexbsw3217, welcome back to PRO, and i hope you have a lot of fun in this game. You can also find people to be friends you can search for guilds in our Guild subforum.

As for my little tip to you, try to explore our forum, you can interact with people of different servers, play games in our Playground and make your own Suggestions.

If you have any problems along your stay, we have various ways to support you.

You can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Hope you all the best and that you remain here for a long time :Angel:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

320206 Hey guys I recently starting playing pro again! I used to play like in march but i quit and gave away all of my pokes. So thats why i started a new game on Yellow Im currently at the 4th gym and wanted so see if any of you would like to be my friend. If you want to add me my ign is same as on here, like i said ill be on Yellow in all chat. :Grin:

Welcome back to PRO! I play yellow as well if you need any help feel free to message me (:

4K82h71.png