Introduction: SemiSuper

Hello Everyone,

I have been playing this incredible game for about 2 months consistently, but haven't introduced myself on the forums. I am not a hardcore Pokemon fan but I'd say I am a hardcore fan of this game. My favorite Pokemon is Infernape, because monkeys are my favorite animal, plus he has an epic fiery makeup (not a fan of the clown makeup as Monferno). I look forward to becoming a Pokemon Master and finding an incredible Infernape. #PokemonMasterOTPride

Thank you.

-SemiSuper

320306 Hello Everyone,

I have been playing this incredible game for about 2 months consistently, but haven't introduced myself on the forums. I am not a hardcore Pokemon fan but I'd say I am a hardcore fan of this game. My favorite Pokemon is Infernape, because monkeys are my favorite animal, plus he has an epic fiery makeup (not a fan of the clown makeup as Monferno). I look forward to becoming a Pokemon Master and finding an incredible Infernape. #PokemonMasterOTPride

Thank you.

-SemiSuper

Hi SemiSuper, welcome to PRO forums, and i hope you have a lot of fun over here!

As for my little tip to you, try to play games in our Playground and make your own Suggestions for the game.

And if you have any problems along your stay ingame, we have various ways to support you.

You can check our Game Guides or seek out Live Chat support via our IRC Channel. We've also got a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help guide you through.

Hope you all the best and that you remain here for a long time :Angel:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Welcome to the game and good luck on the hunt! ^^

Leddel%20sig._zpstwartmgz.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.