Official Hide and Seek Round Two.

Daeon

let me get this straight

so when we type the /..... we join the event but will it tell us a riddle so we can find the first staff member?

and we have to catch the pokemon that the staff member said in the riddle or what? I don't get a lot about the game.

How do we know which time is the correct time because everyone is from a different country?

And one last question are the staff members going to hide in all three region + chrismas place and volcan island?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let me get this straight

so when we type the /..... we join the event but will it tell us a riddle so we can find the first staff member?

and we have to catch the pokemon that the staff member said in the riddle or what? I don't get a lot about the game.

And one last question are the staff members going to hide in all three region + chrismas place and volcan island?

Alright! 10 days to go for Yellow!

GB_Logo.jpg

[glow=red]

The truth is you don't know what is going to happen tomorrow. Life is a crazy ride, and nothing is guaranteed.

[/glow]

[glow=red]</COLOR>

Discord: Unbind#2837

<i>[/glow]</i>

<COLOR color="#0000FF">Naero in the house!

image.png

321538 Synchronise Pokemon

why do you mean by remember to bring Synchronise Pokemon?

Please read the main post - as it says, you will be asked to find a Pokemon, once this Pokemon is found and handed in, you will have successfully solved the riddle.

The Shiny Drilbur reward will be of a random nature/ability/IV set.