PRO Community Discord

Sceo

It's legit, I always have a good time here. Hope to see you all!

1469235499-alex2.png

Thanks to Shak404 for this amazing signature!

[glow=red]Come join the Pokemon Revolution Online IRC![/glow] https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.atomicedge.org/pro,pro-support

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education.

-Albert Einstein

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PokeBall.png

Hey PRO Community,

I started the PRO Community Discord back in July. I made it because myself and some friends wanted a place where people could be themselves; one big community, not people split up because of the server they play in. Since July we've accumulated over 700 individual players which could be pointed to the promotion on

PRO's Official Twitter. Our server rules are similar to those of PRO with some variations.

We want our server to be somewhere you can chill in at the end of the day whilst playing PRO, not just another server with OTT rules :Angel:

The server is moderated by members of the community who you may already know. There's no bias, just people who are looking to help.

[glow=black]What we offer:[/glow]

Art shops:

If Photoshop isn't your thing and the images on Google just aren't 'you' then this is the place you need! A list of Art Shops has been supplied for your benefits!

Game Guides:

We actively try to supply up-to-date links to the best guides for PRO. We hope to help both new and old trainers be directed to the correct places!

Guilds:

Looking for a guild but don't know where to start? We offer a list of guilds across all servers! We hope this points players in the right direction of finding the right guild for them.

At the same time, we offer a place for guild leaders to congregate with each other, in hopes of bringing the community closer ^-^

PRO Support:

A channel for you to get live support with anything PRO related. Be it in-game quests or help fixing bugs, this it the place for it!

Trade Channels:

Each server has its own Trade Channel where you can post your trades for all to see. It's better than Trade Chat, your posts will be there permanently!

[glow=black]The Link[/glow]:

You can join the server here:

[glow=black]https://discord.gg/ad7CkVu[/glow]

• 2 weeks later...

ayy such a chill discord, would recommend it :Smile:

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.