Coin Master - Focus Sash Price

Tr3y

Can the price of the Focus Sash being sold by the Coin Master be reduced? I think it's safe for me to say that 50 coins for one Focus Sash is a bit too much. I think a reasonable amount to ask for would be 1-5 coins since they are consumable.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

omg... Focus Sash is consumable? the developers of this game doesnt play the competitive pokemon for sure!

All itens, Pokemons and movesets are created to support itself on pokemon metagame mechanics

Edit:

I understand that there is no sense in the work of developing a game and at the same time paying for other people to play.

But I also think that the decissions on how to raise money from the developers of this game are full of flaws.

First of all, you should not get into the mechanics of the game. It may be that some items are obtained in different ways, but changing their operation is also not respecting who decided to play this game to enjoy the best of the competitive pokemon with the addition of a mmo mechanic.

The game, pokemon, was all elaborated so that it was possible to make maneuvers before certain battles. All items, movements, all of this, of each generation, are thought of as part of the same set.

Honestly? If you want to raise money, you should invest in facilities and cosmetics, not in changing the competitive mechanics of the game.

You could increase the chance of shinys for anyone who bought an "X" plan.

You could make the macho brace item only for those who bought it for real money(rent).

Release the Fly for whom it is vip.

Create areas with specific Pokemon to train evs .. Etc ...

Things that will make life easier, something for those who are tired of always doing the same thing so that they can finally play the competition, which is what really matters (does anyone here train EV for fun)?

That would be smart, imo. Selling facilities, Selling time, not victory. There is nothing more profitable than selling time.

322838 You can buy Focus Sashes in game for 5k each and four for 20k (iirc). I think it was at Chuck's Gym. Not sure if it's called exactly that, but it's the place to the right of Saffron Pokecenter.

I understand this but not everyone has the funds to blow 5k each for one focus sash especially considering how fast they are used up (they are consumed more frequently than lum berries). So I think lowering the focus sash price isn't too much to ask for. 50 coins for one focus sash is just unreasonable.

5 for 20k @Chuck Boss

stop complain rofl, it was a huge step forward towards the community needs

323011 I understand this but not everyone has the funds to blow 5k each for one focus sash especially considering how fast they are used up (they are consumed more frequently than lum berries)

rofl, stop play bad/squishy pokemons then, I used way more lum berries than I used focus sashes & I used a lot of sashes

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

323018 5 for 20k @Chuck Boss

stop complain rofl, it was a huge step forward towards the community needs

323011 I understand this but not everyone has the funds to blow 5k each for one focus sash especially considering how fast they are used up (they are consumed more frequently than lum berries)

rofl, stop play bad/squishy pokemons then, I used way more lum berries than I used focus sashes & I used a lot of sashes

Nobody is complaining. It's simply a suggestion. Calm down.