No Guard & Fissure

Beoleo

Teached my Machoke Fissure and it has No Guard. I read in the normal Pokemon Wiki that it should guarante that Fissure always lands and that was my plan.

Now I spend quiet a bit of Poke$ to get a PvP able Pokemon with that combo, but my Fissure Attacks still fail from time to time, meaning the ability is not working as intended.

not sure how you did that but can you please post a picture of that machoke?

bulbapedia says that none of the evolutions learn fissure

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

323096 Hi,

Just answering to point out something: Don't forget that using an ohko move (aka fissure) isnt allowed in PvP.

If you plan on using that for the PvE content, well.. Enjoy.

1. OHKO moves (Fissure, Guillotine, Horn Drill, and Sheer Cold) are disallowed in Ranked ladder.

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=98&t=34240

just in case

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

323081 Teached my Machoke Fissure and it has No Guard. I read in the normal Pokemon Wiki that it should guarante that Fissure always lands and that was my plan.

Now I spend quiet a bit of Poke$ to get a PvP able Pokemon with that combo, but my Fissure Attacks still fail from time to time, meaning the ability is not working as intended.

No guard is working fine, Fissure is banned anyway in PVP so using it would lead to a possible ban. Also Machamp cannot learn Fissure

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

323081 Teached my Machoke Fissure and it has No Guard. I read in the normal Pokemon Wiki that it should guarante that Fissure always lands and that was my plan.

If there is a programming error in the Fissure movement, it should not be a problem in PVP, because the OHKO moves are banned.

TgRto3L.png?1

323092 not sure how you did that but can you please post a picture of that machoke?

It must be possible, because in the first generation Machoke learned Fissure with TM. Surely there is an error with this, since this was removed later.

>> Fissure Move

If there is a programming error in the Fissure movement, it should not be a problem in PVP, because the OHKO moves are banned.

TgRto3L.png?1

323092 not sure how you did that but can you please post a picture of that machoke?

It must be possible, because in the first generation Machoke learned Fissure with TM. Surely there is an error with this, since this was removed later.

>> Fissure Move

Even if it is banned in PvP it would make ingame content clearing alot easier if it worked properly. Thx for actually warning me befor getting myself banned xD

323106 Even if it is banned in PvP it would make ingame content clearing alot easier if it worked properly. Thx for actually warning me befor getting myself banned xD

*machoke didnt have no guard gen 1*

* because in the first generation Machoke learned Fissure with TM*

something doesn't fit here and with the move failing -> its clear that something is wrong