2nd santa quest

Grabarz23

It's good but don't have elf hat from Santa.

How many gifts did you place in total, before and after I said 'Try now'?

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didnt work for me aswell so i accepted the quest earlier today. After your fix i can interact with the trees at least but now this happens:

I believe that's a problem at client level. Reported to admin

Official discord chat.

Be polite and patient if you need support. While users with the symbols +, % and @ are the chat staff, they are not necessarily also game staff, but they can usually advise you. That said, forums are better for reporting issues and bugs.

Those who completed the quest but who did not get the reward, come on the live chat (my name is Jerry there (JerryBNC is my offline message service, you won't get any response out of it)) and give me your details: username, server and I will fix that part for you. After the 'fix', you will need to talk to Santa again in Viridian City.

If I am not online, come back another day or in the weekend.

Official discord chat.

324473 However I got 2 reward from the boss, but not Elf hat from Santa.

Logging out then in again doesn't make it appear? You'll unfortunately have to contact an admin. I just tried it and I get the item no problem. You are on red right? Post a screenshot of your clothes inventory and try to stay on the live chat when you are. If you see me (Jerry), let me know, I'll reach out for an admin asap.

Official discord chat.