"PRO stopped working" message while on Vulcan Island

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

350650 Hey guys, any update on the situation?

Hello, are you able to come online right now ?

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

350657 Yes, starting the game now~

edit: it crashed, should I try again in a bit?

Does it instant crash ? If not wait till i come

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

350660 Yes instant crash, as soon as the "loading map" meter fills it stops working

Try again now please

MXXz2RI.gif?2

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Solved, if you meet the same problem again report it back here please !

MXXz2RI.gif?2

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

350664 Solved, if you meet the same problem again report it back here please !

Hi! Sorry for bumping the topic again :/ I think I have the same problem.

After I got ported in Kanto I played in this region for a couple of days: I could use surf and dig to travel with no problem, I went from Viridian to Fuchsia, then back, then to Cinnabar and the lab and mansion with no problem. I could also access the safari zone with no problem. Basically everything in this region was fine. I didn't try going to Johto but I guess it'd be fine since I'd have to go on foot/bike. I didn't try going to Love Island by ship and I haven't unlocked other places if I'm not mistaken.

Then the crash happened when I went from Vermillion to Lilycove by ship. I arrived at the house with the sailor and when I exited the house the game crashed. Then I restarted and it crashed again like the other times. So I think it's related to the previous crashes because I originally had gone to Vulcan from Lilycove. Also when @Shamac tried to help he ported me in Lilycove poke center after Vulcan, and as soon as I exited the poke center the game crashed the same way. So I'm thinking that when I try to return to Lilycove like I did after leaving Vulcan Island belatedly the game crashes for me. I tested playing in Red server just to make sure, and the game doesn't crash there so I think that the client etc have no problems.

Hi! Sorry for bumping the topic again :/ I think I have the same problem.

After I got ported in Kanto I played in this region for a couple of days: I could use surf and dig to travel with no problem, I went from Viridian to Fuchsia, then back, then to Cinnabar and the lab and mansion with no problem. I could also access the safari zone with no problem. Basically everything in this region was fine. I didn't try going to Johto but I guess it'd be fine since I'd have to go on foot/bike. I didn't try going to Love Island by ship and I haven't unlocked other places if I'm not mistaken.

Then the crash happened when I went from Vermillion to Lilycove by ship. I arrived at the house with the sailor and when I exited the house the game crashed. Then I restarted and it crashed again like the other times. So I think it's related to the previous crashes because I originally had gone to Vulcan from Lilycove. Also when @Shamac tried to help he ported me in Lilycove poke center after Vulcan, and as soon as I exited the poke center the game crashed the same way. So I'm thinking that when I try to return to Lilycove like I did after leaving Vulcan Island belatedly the game crashes for me. I tested playing in Red server just to make sure, and the game doesn't crash there so I think that the client etc have no problems.

Bump this topic whenever your game crashes again, i'll do the same process as i did to fix it

MXXz2RI.gif?2

ITS MY BIRTHDAY