Well all my eggs are now in this game

Alexsage

I was excited about moonrise when it was announced. I mean a pokemon(well pokemon like in moonrises case) mmo it's what we all want (it's why were here after all :P). But after now trying it they threw out a lot of what made pokemon. It's obviously game designed with phones/tablets in mind only. So there is no adventrue just click and jump to different area. Battle system is different and kind of cool but really like more than what we have.

Basically what I'm saying is I can't wait for launch because I have nothing else left on my radar :D.

Moonrise is one of those projects that won't hold a lot of weight in the future, if you ask me.

To be honest, I expect that with us having a Android Client, and Mac, and Windows, and Ubuntu (For those linux users <3) we will most likely be on the top of list of MMO's to play.

Of course there will always be those users dedicated to a Pokemon MMO they have set their roots in, and there is no harm in that, but with this game's release, I expect we will see a massive influx of users.

“Believe nothing you hear, and only one half that you see.”