Future Plans for 2017?

Teamtank

I'm excited to hear the staffs plans for 2017. I tried googling then the FAQ, and search function for key words. I checked announcements too ; )

Is Sinnoh in the works or considered? Or another region? Will the broken and non coded moves be somewhat closer, polished off by 2017? Will the navigation moves work, like whirlpool, waterfall, or strength?

fmldd.jpg

Always, Always, Be Prepared.

Guest SugarRed9
330210 I'm excited to hear the staffs plans for 2017. I tried googling then the FAQ, and search function for key words. I checked announcements too ; )

Is Sinnoh in the works or considered? Or another region? Will the broken and non coded moves be somewhat closer, polished off by 2017? Will the navigation moves work, like whirlpool, waterfall, or strength?

Check this thread out :O https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=57626

Comments say its Sinnoh! :)

Thanks! I hope it is.

I wonder if in 3 years we'll have 7 regions, 801 pokemon, all moves completely coded and working :) That would cover all of the pokemon universe. [glow=red]I believe it will be done, at this rate.[/glow]

fmldd.jpg

Always, Always, Be Prepared.

Looking from a new user perspective, it would be neat if a little more polish on small things were in the works

- When a pokemon dies you can still open Fight menu and its bar is there (can even show 1px green even if you're defeated), maybe make it more obvious its dead.

- I couldn't find out how to re-open a conversation window? Someone spoke to me and I accidently closed it.

- Theres no description on what the shop items do, Christmas Cracker? What is that? does it give me something?

- Theres no info on what MS provides, and without coming to the forum I wouldn't of had any clue it was the medallion.

- I didn't even know there was MS until I saw complaints on reddit, make it more obvious?

- Some of the starting restrictions should be informed to the user, I didn't know I couldn't trade until after 4 badges, so I couldn't give my SO a medallion from the start.

- When you try use an item (eg remove Paralyze) on a pokemon that doesn't need it, it seems like nothing happens until you see chat say like "#NoPara" not user friendly

- If you click a tree to headbutt but you don't have the skill, you can't cancel out until you select one and fail

- It would be nice if my mount settings were remembered, going into pokemon center to heal, I have to hit 1 every time (hotkey for mount)

- When you zone you have to repress movement key, it doesn't continue walking from holding down the key.

I'd also say some of the quests are extremely difficult for new comers to the series, but I guess that is the "Pokemon Way", I did spend 1 hour on "Bills Book" before Googling it... and I don't dare to think how long it would have taken me to do the Captains Potion if I hadn't followed a guide..

Just my 2 cents!

330275 I couldn't find out how to re-open a conversation window? Someone spoke to me and I accidently closed it.

/pm yourname-=-theirname

330275 - It would be nice if my mount settings were remembered, going into pokemon center to heal, I have to hit 1 every time (hotkey for mount)

- When you zone you have to repress movement key, it doesn't continue walking from holding down the key.

I think its against bot users, not sure about that though..?

fippsiee6u1y.png

330275 I couldn't find out how to re-open a conversation window? Someone spoke to me and I accidently closed it.

/pm yourname-=-theirname

330275 - It would be nice if my mount settings were remembered, going into pokemon center to heal, I have to hit 1 every time (hotkey for mount)

I think its against bot users, not sure about that though..?

Cheers, it's good to know command but it isn't clear in game. I think because I'm so used to MMO's where Whisper is not this separate box, it's part of the chat and I can just scroll through the history of the chatbox and either: click their name or do something like ctrl+R to cycle through my whispers. So it's a bit unfamiliar with how PRO does it!

I understand the bot thing if that is the case.