△Chimera△ [Red Server] - [Recruiting]

Chimeraguild

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) CreepaCrusher

2) Ive been looking for a guild in PRO where i can help and receive help from others as well as have more fun with others as i prefer playing games with other people.

3) 15 years old as of 2017. Singapore

4) About 80 hours of gametime at the moment but will definetely increase, currently halfway through johto.

5) Anyone tbh, i can do either depending on the situation

6) My favourite pokemons are Infernape,gliscor and Aipom.

1) CreepaCrusher

2) Ive been looking for a guild in PRO where i can help and receive help from others as well as have more fun with others as i prefer playing games with other people.

3) 15 years old as of 2017. Singapore

4) About 80 hours of gametime at the moment but will definetely increase, currently halfway through johto.

5) Anyone tbh, i can do either depending on the situation

6) My favourite pokemons are Infernape,gliscor and Aipom.

Welcome! :Heart: Check your pm

source.gifshiny_riolu_by_sklavenbrause-d39x76n.png

• 2 weeks later...

△What is your nickname in PRO? Nissep

△Why do you want to join this guild? Since Im looking for a big guild that I can enjoy the game with.

△How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 16 and I come from Sweden

△How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? I have 112 hours gameplay and I have currently all Kanto, Johto and Hoenn badges and are progressing through Sinnoh

△What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) Im doing everything xD, I want to become a pvp person but I first need a team.

△What's your favorite pokemon? Gyarados

△What is your nickname in PRO? Nissep

△Why do you want to join this guild? Since Im looking for a big guild that I can enjoy the game with.

△How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 16 and I come from Sweden

△How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? I have 112 hours gameplay and I have currently all Kanto, Johto and Hoenn badges and are progressing through Sinnoh

△What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.) Im doing everything xD, I want to become a pvp person but I first need a team.

△What's your favorite pokemon? Gyarados

Check your pms :Heart:

source.gifshiny_riolu_by_sklavenbrause-d39x76n.png

• 2 weeks later...