△Chimera△ [Red Server] - [Recruiting]

Chimeraguild

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Chimera [Red Server] ~ Recruiting

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO? Ezirox<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild? I get bored playing alone, and im looking for a guild to chat and make friends<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from? Im 16 and from Slovenia<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have? Im currently on 180 hours and ive finished all 3 regions<br/>

5. What type of player are you? I like to collect and train my favourite pokemon<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? Whats your favourite Legendary Dog? Theres a lot of pokemon that i really like, but my favourite is probably Noivern. My favourite Legendary Dog is Suicune</t>

<t>1. What is your nickname in PRO?: plastoma<br/>

2. Why do you want to join this guild?: I don't want to play alone anymore.<br/>

3. How old are you? Where do you come from?: 16 and USA<br/>

4. How many hours of gameplay do you have? How many badges do you have?: 80 or 90 hours and I have completed jhoto and Kanto now on my 7th badge inhoenn.<br/>

5. What type of player are you? (ex: a person who hunts and sells pokes, a pvp person, collects pokemons for the joy of it, etc.): I like to collect and hunt but I also like to pvp.<br/>

6. What's your favorite pokemon? What's your favorite Legendary Dog?: Charizard because he was my first ever Pokémon and suicune.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="EziroX"><s>

</s><POST content="348097"><s></s>348097<e></e></POST> You've been accepted! Feel free to pm Kilgara, or he'll pm you later!<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hey EziroX you've been accepted! I'll pm you soon!</r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver

<r><QUOTE author="An1ma"><s>

</s><POST content="348121"><s></s>348121<e></e></POST> nice thread and good luck with your guild! <E>:y:</E> <E>:y:</E> <E>:Angel:</E><e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Thanks for your support An1ma, also good luck with your youtube channel!</r>

mJTF4Nm.png

<r><QUOTE author="Kilgara"><s>

</s><POST content="348176"><s></s>348176<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Plastoma"><s>
</s><POST content="348147"><s></s>348147<e></e></POST> Plastoma<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hey Plastoma, you've been accepted! I'll contact you by PM <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

On phone currently and the site is not really for phone or maybe it's just mine but I cannot message you back so I'll have to leave it here. PlastomaGaming#2756</r>

<r><QUOTE author="Plastoma"><s>

</s><POST content="348186"><s></s>348186<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Kilgara"><s>
</s><POST content="348176"><s></s>348176<e></e></POST> <QUOTE author="Plastoma"><s>
</s><POST content="348147"><s></s>348147<e></e></POST> Plastoma<e>
</e></QUOTE><br/>

Hey Plastoma, you've been accepted! I'll contact you by PM <E>:Smile:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

On phone currently and the site is not really for phone or maybe it's just mine but I cannot message you back so I'll have to leave it here. PlastomaGaming#2756<e>

</e></QUOTE><br/>

<E>:y:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png