△Chimera△ [Red Server] - [Recruiting]

Chimeraguild

Re: Chimera [Red Server] ~ Recruiting

<r><QUOTE author="Jr0b11"><s>

</s><POST content="335459"><s></s>335459<e></e></POST> hey, my name Is Joey,<br/>

<br/>

Pokemon name Jr0b11 (0 it's a zero),<br/>

I would like to join your guild to meet good player, help and get help to get better pvp teams.<br/>

I'm a french canadian (Québec), english is my second language, so i might do lots mistakes, but I love trying to speak it my best :P. Im 25 Years old<br/>

I have 223hrs in game. I restart playing 1 week ago I've complete hoenn in 23hrs, now i got my 24 badges.<br/>

Now that I've done hoenn, my goal for now is to gather money to get a good pvp team, than to do good in pvp!!!!<br/>

<br/>

Favorite pokemon: really hard to say, but it's all in first gen pokemon, Entei is my dOggg<e>

</e></QUOTE>

You have been accepted! please pm me your discord name and four digit number, if you don't have discord, please install/create an account, Discord is where we mostly chat, etc. <E>:Grin:</E></r>

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<r><QUOTE author="Brigid"><s>

</s><POST content="335476"><s></s>335476<e></e></POST> Good luck! <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

And I know great Chimera's players <E>:kiss:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Thanks Brigid! <E>:Smile:</E></r>

width=659px

https://data.whicdn.com/images/310096806/original.png[/img]

Hours Played: 1000+ hours | Guild: | Server: Silver | Discord Tag: Golden#2746

<r><QUOTE author="Brigid"><s>

</s>Good luck! <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

And I know great Chimera's players <E>:kiss:</E><e>

</e></QUOTE>

Heyy, thank you for your support Brigid <E>:Heart:</E> <br/>

Also if someday you want to join us feel free to!</r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver

<t>Good evening<br/>

so.. here i start<br/>

<br/>

ingamename=tsekou<br/>

I wanna join this guild because i want to go a step over, play mini guild games, make wars help ppl etc. and especially trades! my favourite. I am 25 years old I live in Germany but I am from Greece I have 500+ gameplay and all the badges, as you can previously see I am a hunter and a seller pokemaniac. My favourite pokemon is Charizard and dog I wont say a legendary I will say the dog that would become legendary but at the end stayed at the side..arcanine ofcourse!<br/>

<br/>

with greetings... <br/>

Tsekou</t>

Take everything you can, leave nothing back

<r><QUOTE author="tsekou"><s>

</s><POST content="335847"><s></s>335847<e></e></POST> Good evening<br/>

so.. here i start<br/>

<br/>

ingamename=tsekou<br/>

I wanna join this guild because i want to go a step over, play mini guild games, make wars help ppl etc. and especially trades! my favourite. I am 25 years old I live in Germany but I am from Greece I have 500+ gameplay and all the badges, as you can previously see I am a hunter and a seller pokemaniac. My favourite pokemon is Charizard and dog I wont say a legendary I will say the dog that would become legendary but at the end stayed at the side..arcanine ofcourse!<br/>

<br/>

with greetings... <br/>

Tsekou<e>

</e></QUOTE>

Hi Tsekou and ty for applying to Chimera. Our team uses discord while playing ingame. In other words, it's required to have a discord and to be active and such in it. Will this be a problem for you?</r>

spacer.png

<t>1.denis1985<br/>

2.I want to join your guild because I think you are sociable and help in difficult times<br/>

3.15 let.I I am from Russian Federation<br/>

4.I have 35 hours igry.U me all the icons Kanto<br/>

5.I am a player who likes to catch Pokemon and then pytatsya make it different sposabomi evolution.<br/>

6.My favorite Pokémon is Gyarados because it amazes me of the evolution of fish in the Malenkov powerful drakona.Moy favorite legendary pokemon is Moltres, he nravitsa me because he is very nice and fast.</t>

<r><QUOTE author="denis1985"><s>

</s><POST content="338281"><s></s>338281<e></e></POST> Hi Tsekou and ty for applying to Chimera. Our team uses discord while playing ingame. In other words, it's required to have a discord and to be active and such in it. Will this be a problem for you?<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Hi Denis1985 and ty for applying to Chimera. Our team uses discord while playing ingame, it's required to have a discord and to be active and such in it, also we use english to talk in chats. If none of this is a problem for you i would like you to pm me with your discord name/# <E>:Smile:</E></r>

mJTF4Nm.png

IGN: Kilgara ~ Guild: None ~ Game Time: +800Hrs ~ Server: Silver