Anti-monopolization of mebmership.

Padawan96

331639 They actually cannot do anything since the cant intervene in marketplace.I can feel how the game is slowly dying, many people left, I left few months ago, now I am playing again and the ms for 1.2m (blue server price) is crazy, I am lucky cause I can afford many, but I understand that new players cant pay that much, when I started playing the price of ms was 80k/120k and for new players even 75k for the bike is a lot...

They can make new rules. They can set the market. I'm sure they can figure out something.

Like you said, new players don't stick around. One of the most important reason is that they can't afford anything if they don't have a "base" (like a friend already in the game who give them poke or money) or if they don't play like hell the first weeks to grind crazy money.

People also said "but hue hue it's normal a car 100 years ago was 100 $ now is 10000 $"... yes, but people's salary are not the same of 100 years ago.

A possible solution should be increase the pokedollars we get from battle, but if with that people rise the price of items and poke.. goodnight.

331639 People should stop buying ms from other players, that's the only solution in my opinion

It doesn't work. When sometimes people (group of people) try to low the price asking "wtb ms 400/500k" (the perfect price for MS imho), players we never saw before pop up asking "wtb ms 1m 1,1m". Clearly are the same people trying to keep the price high. Or they start laughing and spamming in trade chat to make them look ridiculous. That happened yesterday the last time..

Price of MS went to 300k to 1m in a little more then 1 months back in october. 200%+ inflation in 40 days and they call it "normal"..

And I'm even not a MS user... I'm just concerned. This economy situation is killing the game, and people act like it's impossible or like it never happened before...

But hey, if we just have to "hue hue stop complaining hue hue don't like it go away instead of thanking hue hue" then let's just sit and watch.. :Frown:

It will be sad say "I told you so"...

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

What I think is that normally, this should be considered as a normal "game-market" situation. I mean, there are items, you can buy them and sell them, it's up to the buyer refuse a ridicoulus price, forcing the market to reduce the demand and lower the prices.

This does not happen here and what happens I think is above the limits.

I have not been playing PRO for 4 months. I left the game when you were able to buy a MS medallion for 150k (July 2016). In 5 months the price has increased six-fold.

I think this goes above the limit of the free-market stuff, but anyway I can also understand the staff: an higher in-game-pokedollars price, reaching ridicoulus prices, forces people to prefer to buy an MS medallion with real money, and this means more money to run the game.

Cheers.

From 2015: I'm still here

Only botter buy ms with pokedallor anyway, this isn't rentable to buy a ms at this price for a legit player, perhaps he will buy one time but not two. Its better to grind money to buy the Ms poke that u want instead of buy a ms.

Legit player pay the ms of the botter. And its scandalous.

When a newbie join the game and see the price of the market, he is demotivate so he leave the game or he start botting.

The problem of the Ms price is just the consequence of the huge infestation of bot.

I can tell u that there is minimum 200 account per server who are actually botting/farming/grind money and they need ms to work more efficiently.

The reasoning is simple :

Huge amount of bots need MS > Too few legit players to Buy MS for botters > rise of the MS Price

I completely agree with your idea but like I said its a consequence of the real problem.

I have ever suggest how to refund PRO here : https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=55326 (btw he was locked and i don't know why )

The only solution is to fix bot.

So u have to wait and hope shane do something to fix the bot on PRO.

But yes for the moment a little steps will be to make Ms non tradable more than once.

Try to enjoy the game, hopefully Staff are working and make some event this last time ! I think we can hope.

Botting is an issue in PRO but i would advise you stop over-dramatizing the situation. A lot of legit players accumulate millions of pokedollars legit and in turn buy MS, i have been one of those players in the past, and i know many more. You are right, a lot of botters desire MS and the nature of botting eliminates the need to pay any money for coin shop to acquire MS, hence they buy with pokedollars, but they arent the only audience purchasing MS not by a long way. You also speak of a "huge infestation", 4 months ago it was a lot worse. The purge banned over 3k bots (iirc), although there were still a lot of bots GM's and various other members of staff trained to do so are bot hunting daily, it is an issue and its not an issue easily fixed but to blame staff for it (as i have seen many do in the past) or to say staff are not doing anything about it and dont care (also seen players saying previously), is wrong and unfair. I know for one GM Kagawa is bot hunting daily and is catching a lot of bots. I caught hundreds in my time as staff, as have everyone else, it is something staff are fighting against but you need to appriciate it is not an overnight job to rid the servers 100% of bots, especially with the variety of bots out there meaning different methods of hunting them may be required.

Having said that, i do understand your point about botters not being phased by the MS price influx, however they are not exactly the reason for the price influx nor are they the reason its remaining so high. If you have the chance to sell something for 1m or for 500k, you will take the 1m every day of the week. It comes down to profit, and players wanting to cash in on the high prices. There are people willing to pay this money, (legit players and bot accounts, before you mention "they are all bots"), and as long as there is a demand and the supply isnt massive, the price will remain high. No one is going to want to take a hit on less profit if they can so easily make the profit, and at the moment there is not a large amount of MS being sold as there was a few months ago, and as the supply falls and the demand remaining the same (or similar), the price rises as it is more sought after and harder to come across. Eventually this may level out again but as long as there is people wanting profit, someone willing to pay the high price and no one willing to undercut prices with a large stock to try and balance the market again, it probably wont be for a while.

ZUtC0zO.png

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others. Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

331654 Only botter buy ms with pokedallor anyway

wrong, I just bought 200cc for 4mil and I am definitely no a botter

331654 he is demotivate so he leave the game or he start botting.

because premium in a game where premium is not needed is soooooooo demotivating :y:

331654 200 account per server

bruh, srs?

331654 Huge amount of bots need MS > Too few legit players to Buy MS for botters > rise of the MS Price

what? "too few legit players to buy ms for botters" can you rephrase that?

331654 btw he was locked and i don't know why

bad suggestion, that is why it got closed probably

331654 So u have to wait and hope shane do something to fix the bot on PRO.

DO something? https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=48121 ?

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

Snip

I'm sory to say that I don't over-dramatizing the situation, yeah Shane have banned more than 3000 account in September but do u think that they all left the game?

Botters have a real impact on the market and u can't say the opposite.

Just be realize, who consumes more Ms ? Legit player or Botter ? Ok there are other factors that have caused price increases, but bot are the main reason and again u can't says the opposite.

I admit that I was a bit tough with the staff until Kagawa explain me how it worked for ban botters.

But contrary to what you said they are actually only 2 staff members who can ban botter : Daeron and Kagawa.

Anyway I don't want to debate again about this, I don't blame the staff they can't be online all the time and its not the fault of the staff if the game is full of botter. Kagawa ban botter all the days and Daeron organized lot of Event ! I don't ask more lol

I just hope that one day Shane will fix bot because its the cancer of the game.

U can do what u want but without change botter will always win, and u will see Mr NoName that u haven't seen even one time in trade chat to sell a poke bid 50m or in 2months 100m on a poke.

Like I said I just hope, Shane is the only one who can fix bot issu, hope he will have the time...

Eeh! It is not a really MMO game as many players think or as PRO needs it to be.

Let MS beeing by 5m or more.. this raises all the shop items & lowers their sellers & buyers.

All we will have the same type of the ressources.

We must not overide the Rules of PRO and each player can play according to its objectives.

Take the best from the problems.

Good luck for all. :y:

snip

And about u, sorry but I prefer to speak with adults who talk with constructed sentence and arguments.

I prefer a forum with new discussion and not the same stuff all over again. :)

AND about your constructed arguments, well I don't see them, I only see someone who is not willing to pay a high price for something.

Everything you said in your comments, well I did counter them pretty much with my childish way of writing.

Huge amount of bots need MS > Too few legit players to Buy MS for botters > rise of the MS Price

FYI, this is not a "constructed argument"

<i></i>

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.