Kyogre Surf PvP Mounts

Nurarihan

1. 1.

Hello PRO Players,

We know PRO was update with new stuff like life orb, wise glasses, etc.

I have something i wanted to ask, it is possible give Kyogre mount effect like other PvP Mount?

I think it is great see Kyogre mount has effect like suicune mount or bubble effect. Without any effect i see Kyogre mount like latias and latios mounts :Frown:

And if it is possible pls add Cresselia Surf PvP mount for next reward.

Thanks to any Staff which work on PRO also thanks to Shane :Angel:

Below is my example

rj165v.png

+1 I bought it myself and well lets say, I wouldn't buy it a second time :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

333436 Hello PRO Players,

We know PRO was update with new stuff like life orb, wise glasses, etc.

I have something i wanted to ask, it is possible give Kyogre mount effect like other PvP Mount?

I think it is great see Kyogre mount has effect like suicune mount or bubble effect. Without any effect i see Kyogre mount like latias and latios mounts :Frown:

And if it is possible pls add Cresselia Surf PvP mount for next reward.

Thanks to any Staff which work on PRO also thanks to Shane :Angel:

Below is my example

rj165v.png

Hello Nurarihan, the said Mount was added to the PvP shop as you can see here.

As for the other suggestions I will share the word, can't promisse anything :Angel:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.

Hello Nurarihan, the said Mount was added to the PvP shop as you can see here.

As for the other suggestions I will share the word, can't promisse anything :Angel:

I just can say Thanks to All Staff also to Shane which gave new big update recently :thanks:

Great job man, i just give my suggestion but if staff cant do that it is okay cuz i know staff now is so busy to preparation other stuff. :y: