Appreciation thread

Slaaaark

Really wanna say a big thank you to Shane for the work he put recently . We got so many updates (pvp wisely) that will make pvp way cooler than before.

Big thanks to all the staff also for all the silent work they do every day :Angel:

Have fun all :Heart:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

well the hazard bug is still in the game and its pretty much broken so yeah the items are nice but I want that bug removed

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

well the hazard bug is still in the game and its pretty much broken so yeah the items are nice but I want that bug removed

Give the man some time, he is busy with real life on top of everything, already happy with these updates in such a short time ;3

Give the man some time, he is busy with real life on top of everything, already happy with these updates in such a short time ;3

The bug is known for like 3 seasons probably longer and he fixed other stuff that came up pretty quick :) I do appreciate every change but this bug is annoying for every PVP player, trust me with that :)

#Edit:

I don't wanna post again so I just edit this one, well a known broken bug for PVP is more important than every other PVP item but thats just from a player who actually PVP's a lot :)

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

The bug is known for like 3 seasons probably longer and he fixed other stuff that came up pretty quick :) I do appreciate every change but this bug is annoying for every PVP player, trust me with that :)

So? We are still in Beta, well you know the line, lol. Anyway, I think we should be happy with every update we get, coding isn't a predictable thing, you can't tell if you can fix something in 10 mins or in 10 hours, ones you work on a thing most of the times more errors come up, so I would say give him some time (again :3 )

333612 So? We are still in Beta, well you know the line, lol. Anyway, I think we should be happy with every update we get, coding isn't a predictable thing, you can't tell if you can fix something in 10 mins or in 10 hours, ones you work on a thing most of the times more errors come up, so I would say give him some time (again :3 )
Beta slash donate slash law issue ? stop using the "beta thing" , Life Orb is bugged btw , and w'r are still waiting for somes TM wich are really needed over somes new pvp's items beyond useless .

Mimimimimimimii

So? We are still in Beta, well you know the line, lol. Anyway, I think we should be happy with every update we get, coding isn't a predictable thing, you can't tell if you can fix something in 10 mins or in 10 hours, ones you work on a thing most of the times more errors come up, so I would say give him some time (again :3 )

I really want to rip you apart for this whole post but nah man you have it bad enough alrdy.

I do appreciate shane putting in work and getting stuff done like items, abilties and ranked reset.

But him fixing hyperbeam while using sleep talk(basically irrelevant for any non baddie) and not fixing lum berry or hazard bug,killed me

4ef1544e56.png

Check out these nice shops: Reborn's Shop | Gambilicious's Shop | Walrosskastanie's Shop

Discord tag: Gambilicious#4818

Check out our guild thread, if you are looking for a guild!