Appreciation thread

Slaaaark

Guest SugarRed9
333804 Oki ill have a play with it today and see what i can find and fix.

I posted this a long while back, can't find the thread anymore ;-; But basically in this one, even though the lum is consumed and the burn is gone, you still lose attack.

[bbvideo=560,315]

[/bbvideo]

Thanks so much for looking at these bugs, we really appreciate it :Heart: :Heart: :Heart:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Suggared explained it wrong in the thread you closed. Lum berry is supposed to activate after the mon is status'ed to prevent things like Freeze, Sleep, Burn, Paralysis from effecting the mon's attack if it is going second. Not sure if that's how you fixed it Shane, please disregard if you did.

333807 Suggared explained it wrong in the thread you closed. Lum berry is supposed to activate after the mon is status'ed to prevent things like Freeze, Sleep, Burn, Paralysis from effecting the mon's attack if it is going second. Not sure if that's how you fixed it Shane, please disregard if you did.

A Lum Berry, if held by a Pokémon, can cure it of any status condition and confusion instantly, or can be used as an item to cure any status condition and confusion at any time.

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lum_Berry

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

333732 I do appreciate shane putting in work and getting stuff done like items, abilties and ranked reset.

But him fixing hyperbeam while using sleep talk(basically irrelevant for any non baddie) and not fixing lum berry or hazard bug,killed me

I agree. Fixing stuff like hyper beam in sleep talk is pretty useless and a waste of time compared to other game breaking bugs and fixing abilities/make TMs.

333800 Now to fix entry hazards, whats wrong there?

Someone already described the visual bug better than me.

However, the gamebreaking part of the stealth rock bug (and spikes i suppose) is the fact that when someone switches in a low hp pokemon dying to hazards, the other player won't have his turn play out.

This makes it so that if i see a Gyarados and i have to switch to a pokemon to check Gyarados, but then Gyarados will use Dragon Dance and my pokemon will then be slower and can't check Gyarados anymore, i can instead, if he has entry hazards on my field, switch to a low hp pokemon and let it die to hazards. My opponent won't be able to get his move (e.g. Dragon Dance) which makes me able to now check Gyarados with Gengar, for example, since he's not faster than me.

There are some lesser bugs as well i believe, in abilities like Intimidate activating before the pokemon dies to entry hazards as well (which i believe is not intended? Didn't check on showdown).

333786 I see you telling me theres a bug with lum berry and entry hazards, but what may i ask? so i can fix it.

First Thanks for all Shane, new updates are very cool and very appreciate !

I will list some bug that could be cool to fix when u have the time :)

-Lume berry bug :

When u burn a Poke who hold a lume bery, damage are half even if the burn statu is heal by the lum berry in the same turn ( This is why sableye is very OP actualy ).

Normally if u burn a poke who hold a lume berry, the lume berry should delete the secondary effect of the burn (half damage ) in the same turn.

And sometimes the poke take damage from the poison or burn then the statu is heal by the lume berry.

Normaly the lume berry should delete all the effect of the statu move without take any damage in the same turn.

- Entry Hazard

Sometimes when a poke die from the entry hazard, the symbol which indicates the number of restand pokes bug and displays 1 or 2 dead poke more than the real number of poke restand. Its just a visual bug but sometimes can garner a freeze of the battle and force a deconextion from the players.

- Toxic Spike

Actually all the poison type pokemon can remove the toxic spike. (even Gengar/ weezing / Crobat )

Normally only poison type poke who are on the ground can remove toxic spike. ( Gengar and weezing have the ability Levitate , Crobat is a Fly poke, so normally they can't remove toxic spike.

- Confusion and Sleeptalk.

Actually a sleeping pokemon who use sleeptalk can't be confuse.

Normally a sleeping pokemon can be confuse and so hurt in confusion when he use sleep talk.

- Detect and damage recoil

Actually if a umbreon use Detect vs a talonflame who use Brave bird, umbreon will take 0 damage but talonflame will be hit by the recoil.

Normally Talonflame should take 0 damage from the recoil when a pokemon use Detect.

- Bug for the winner

Exemple : Its the end of the battle, 1 vs 1 , a Talonflame use Brave bird and kill the last poke of your opponent but he lose some hp from the recoil and dead AFTER the opponent poke.

Actually : Your oponent will win the battle while his last Poke died before yours.

Normally : Talonflame win the battle because he kill the last poke of the opponent before die.

Hope u will understand my english and sory for all the fault...

Thanks for your work, your game is amazing !

Guest UnknownUser11

Thanks FatMan! I shall grab this and put it in my todo list to do as soon as i can.

Can i lock this thread now, its getting large and out of topic =3