Appreciation thread

Slaaaark

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone, as the matter of the topic has been run over by requests instead of following the course of the title and the OT of the thread has requested it I will lock it.

I would also like to ask everyone for a bit of patience regarding the development of the game, we know almost everything, if not everything that you want to implement/fix from the game, after all, we are players aswell and we want PRO to be bigger and better.

The development might have been slow but as you saw in the last couple of days, as the conditions of it have allowed, PRO got a lot of updates, which of course sometimes it might bring a bug somewhere, but it is going to get fixed.

If you want to actually suggest the right away, do it in the Suggestions subforum and remember to read this thread first. Also, if you want to report any bug, do it in the Bug Report Center.

We understand the frustration and need behind your words but keeping going out of track in threads without that nature isn't going to make anyone life better or the work coming faster.

Once again I am sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced and I would like to ask you, once again, a bit of patient.

Best of luck and have fun playing :)

PS. Don't forget to apply for the tournament if you didn't do it yet :Grin:

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.