Sash not holdable?

Xrevolutionx94

334173 Rare candy is still not

Rare candy is no longer tradable....

Making it untradeable seems like a really bad decision. If you believe that there is any point in making them untradeable, I'd like to point out that people will just trade their Pokemon to someone who has candies, then let that person lvl them up and then retrade for a fee. The candy is indirectly traded, but the chance of being scammed suddenly exists.

334170 snip

Hello, and yes, Focus Sash is once again holdable. so I am going to lock this thread as its nature has been solved.

334210 why u deleting my posts and lock my topic? isnt this forum free to discuss ?

Also, this changes aren't final, so we ask you a bit of patience while we are arranging accordingly.

As a final note and explaining your situation, is because the way the thread was going wasn't healthy and promoting automation services fame isn't welcome (even if only in a sarcastic way), therefor your post has been deleted.

We indeed understand your frustration, after all we are players aswell, but changes wouldn't happen if it wasn't considered for the best of the game, so please, and once again, I ask you for a bit of patience until an official explanation comes out.

EDIT: If you want to express your opinion on that matter, use this thread for that matter :)

[glow=purple]Locked[/glow]

THIS IS MY SIG

hElBe1C.gif

Instagram | Youtube | Twitter | Resolution Center

If you are reading this you are awesome, have fun playing with this moral boost ;)

Do not contact staff members for private support, we have awesome ways to support you and others at the same time.

Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use proper forum when posting. Unsolicited messages will be removed. Thanks.