Ban talonflame from ranked!!

Zonamarelarap

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as i remamber, all moves & abilities at pro are from Black & White 1. Even if we have higher gen pokes, they simply don't have their new moves in moveset and abilites are not coded.

I don't have talonflame in pvp team. I'm using stealth rock + my fav type is rock, so talon isn't anything with I can't deal. Also gale + fly is banned and bannable in ranked, cause of bug u mentioned in the first post. So I don't see any reasons to ban gale talon.

All hail the Helix!mr_paleo_small.gif

i actually agree with zonamarelarap, cause talonflame at PRO its to op for the pokemons and items and abilities there are available to us, and i dont mind gale wings to be priority with any percentage of life, just put like they did with original pokemon priority moves go first before abilities

334458 set up rocks... then hit it with anything it dies... sucky pokemon dont need banned lol
And yet he is the best "competitive" pokemon avaible on pro . Ppl aren't willing to pay millions,while being runned on almost everyteam as well , i doubt it's because t-flamme is a flashy bird with a cool abillity .(If gamefreak had the need to nerf it on his own, with the pletora of solid answer to it ,while in pro there almost none , you get the schema )

Mimimimimimimii

334444 Well this request is simple ban talonflame from ranked because now at gen 7 Gale Wings lost priority at fly moves if are not full hp and at pro Gale Wings are outdated And being outdated it gets too much OP... !! And moreover now there is life orb in the game and gale wings are outdated is more and more OP...

Info by bulbapédia:

"Generation VII

Gale Wings now works only if the user has full HP. "

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Gale_Wings_(Ability)

:thanks:

a skilled trainer will be able to counter any poke in their own unique way^^

Well staff can't ban a pokemon just because you got swept by it, just learn from it and build a stronger team, there are plenty ways of countering talonflame, offensiv and defensiv. If you run 6 oddish in pvp dont ask for a ban if you lost to it and add a Tyranitar / Slowbro to wall it or Dragonite to one shot it

step0006.gif

Thanks to Umby for her sig <3

Topic moved to the proper section.

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY