Ban talonflame from ranked!!

Zonamarelarap

When we ear yourself saying how bullshit trash is volcarona compared to tflamme and you should'v took it , while volca is a good pokémon itself , you are not tending for a ban , Sounds quite hypocrite tbh . And hearing

335481 You just have to be smart about playing around it
sounds quite disrespectful if you are adressing that to me .
335481 It's not over-centralizing in the metagame to the point where you have to build near an entire team to counter it
Being forced to run at least one dedicated counter to not be clear 6-0ed is the definition of over-centralizing the metagme (doesn't mean it's herebly broken ) . (same for exca tho , and the day x-scissor's tm is ig , it's going to be funny )

Mimimimimimimii

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

335482 When we ear yourself saying how [Censored] trash is volcarona compared to tflamme and you should'v took it , when volca is a good pokémon itself , you are not tending for a ban , Sounds quite hypocrite tbh . And hearing
335481 It's not over-centralizing in the metagame to the point where you have to build near an entire team to counter it
Being forced to run at least one dedicated counter to not be clear 6-0ed is the definition of over-centralizing the metagme . (same for exca tho , and the day x-scissor's tm is ig , it's going to be funny )

I'm sorry you feel this way.

P.S.

I wasn't trying to disrespect anybody by that statement. We all know you are a knowledgeable player with a smogon background just like me and many others.

335482 When we ear yourself saying how [Censored] trash is volcarona compared to tflamme and you should'v took it , when volca is a good pokémon itself , you are not tending for a ban , Sounds quite hypocrite tbh . And hearing
Being forced to run at least one dedicated counter to not be clear 6-0ed is the definition of over-centralizing the metagme . (same for exca tho , and the day x-scissor's tm is ig , it's going to be funny )

I'm sorry you feel this way.

P.S.

I wasn't trying to disrespect anybody by that statement. We all know you are a knowledgeable player with a smogon background just like me and many others.

There background and background .

Mimimimimimimii

Guest LiquidSnakeK

At the end of the day the concept is still the same even in Gen 7. People run pokemon that target another specifically to counter fotm or highly valuable sweepers or walls. Its no different here in pro. Its called a meta for a reason.

335608 you really have to sacrifice something, you can make a team that can counter talon but it will make it weak from other pokes/team or to have a team that can counter a lot of teams/pokes but not with talonflame. your choice.

rocks+slowbro and talon shouldn't be a problem anymore

• random number generation

An acronym for "random number generator" or "random number generation", it refers to the process by which computers generate apparently random numbers, essentially the computer equivalent of 'chance'.

335608 you really have to sacrifice something, you can make a team that can counter talon but it will make it weak from other pokes/team or to have a team that can counter a lot of teams/pokes but not with talonflame. your choice.

* rocks + LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT CAN FORCE TFLAME OUT (aka half the meta)

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!

* rocks + LITERALLY ANYTHING THAT CAN FORCE TFLAME OUT (aka half the meta)

anyways stuff thats way more broken than tflame atm:

MGuard Clefable (rip stall)

STag Gothitelle (rip stall except doesn't fit on most teams)

SRush Excadrill (unlike tflame it wears down its checks faster than it itself is worn down)

hell DD Gyarados is more broken than tflame tbh at least it has defensive utility

Fu2zc9T.jpg

Thanks to MadFrost for the signature!