Chronos ( Red Server - Recruiting)

Daenerys

saw lots of you guys on the server.

been asking me that alot but... whats the advantage of joining/creating a guild?

and especially yours? :D

been into MMOs for like 14 years now and have always loved a great guild and community.

The objectif to a guild is : If your guild is on ladder, you win 25% of xp, have friend with the same interest of you and a logo in your trainer card ! :D

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Tell us about yourself!

Ans-Hy i am Harsh i am 18 years old.

2. What is your nickname in PRO? What server you're playing at? (Red/ Blue)

Ans-MY nick name in PRO is Harsh...I play RED server.

3. How many hours of game play do you have (check your trainer card)? How many badges do you have?

Ans- MY game play is (315+ hrs) i have 32 badges..

4. How old are you? Where do you come from?

Ans- I am 17 years old..i am from india..

5. What is your ambition/ final objective in PRO?

Ans-I want to become a best player in PRO.. i am want master in PVP..

6. Why should we accept you into the Guild?

Ans - i waill be very helpfull for you..i help members etc..

7. Have you been in the guild before or maybe you in the guild right now? and tell us the reason that you left.

ANS- because i want a guild that help people ,or hunt together etc ..

8. What is your favorite Pokemon? Why?

Ans my favorite poke is Azumarill because it is strong in pvp ..everyone want is in his team..h.a.

9. Are you able to visit our Discord Group?

Ans- yes, i use discord i am experienced ..

10. Are you able to follow PRO Rules and Guild Rules?

Ans-yes, i swag i follow guild Rules.. :thanks:

:CharYay:Ak-47:CharYay:

been asking me that alot but... whats the advantage of joining/creating a guild?

been into MMOs for like 14 years now and have always loved a great guild and community.

The objectif to a guild is : If your guild is on ladder, you win 25% of xp, have friend with the same interest of you and a logo in your trainer card ! :D

ofc sounds kinda nice, but you prbbly will never accept me n brother :D

even tho we are rushing the gaming and got our pokemon, we still got like 40-70hrs in total.

i read through the description and saw you guys want at least 500hrs...

I am Biraj, from Nepal and am 22 years of age, my in-game nickname is birajpradhan, I have 335 hrs of gameplay. My motive is to have fun and never stop striving in this amazing MMO, You shall accept me ecause though I am fairly new to this MMO, I have experience of how the in-game mechanisms(EVs, IVs, Nature, Status Buffs & Debuffs) works and will be able to help my guild mates and develop myself and discuss various pvp strategies, improving myself as well as my guild mates . And this is the first guild I am applying for, new venture for 2018 I guess XD. My favorite pokemon, well its Charizard and I love the Mega Charizard X even more, but my favorite move is Blue Flare of Reshiram :P.

I have been using discord for a long time, and will join your discord as soon as I get the link, and promise to abide by the rules and regulations.

Thanks, hoping to be accepted...Cheers & Happy New Year :)

ofc sounds kinda nice, but you prbbly will never accept me n brother :D

even tho we are rushing the gaming and got our pokemon, we still got like 40-70hrs in total.

i read through the description and saw you guys want at least 500hrs...

check ur pms <3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

I am Biraj, from Nepal and am 22 years of age, my in-game nickname is birajpradhan, I have 335 hrs of gameplay. My motive is to have fun and never stop striving in this amazing MMO, You shall accept me ecause though I am fairly new to this MMO, I have experience of how the in-game mechanisms(EVs, IVs, Nature, Status Buffs & Debuffs) works and will be able to help my guild mates and develop myself and discuss various pvp strategies, improving myself as well as my guild mates . And this is the first guild I am applying for, new venture for 2018 I guess XD. My favorite pokemon, well its Charizard and I love the Mega Charizard X even more, but my favorite move is Blue Flare of Reshiram :P.

I have been using discord for a long time, and will join your discord as soon as I get the link, and promise to abide by the rules and regulations.

check ur pms <3

pika_cute.gif.0869c869b2988173b7bbe2704ec1122d.gif

Apply To My Lovely Guild Genesis & Reborn : Best Guild In Server!

My Wishlist : List of Pokes!

WTS Pokes : My Lovely Shop!

" My Discord Tag: imhanjoo #4712 "

check ur pms <3

thanks for making it clear...what can I do now, to be accepted? :)

please check ur pm :)